Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 21

 “Secrets part. 2 ch 21”

At a Warehouse -Lorenzo was meeting with Ava.”Why did you call this meeting? I was with my family “Sorry I wanted to talk about Carly trying to take over we need to stop her but I don’t think we should kill her” What do you have in mind “Will Selina be on our side we take over everything that there is nothing left for her to run” I do have Sonny business, I just need the rest of the five families to trust me” You will have it, Last time they didn’t take Carly seriously “Alright hopefully we can do this without killing her” Yes” Ava said 


At Skye/Lorenzo-Gabriella was in her room looking around she was feeling overwhelmed being back when Skye came in,” Gabriella I know it’s a little overwhelming being back but I’m glad you’re home and that you eat a little “Thanks Mother it was a nice dinner “Yes it was, You should get ready for bed, I had the school sent you some homework you missed “I haven’t even attended the school here yet” I know we registered you with the school before we came here” Yes I know” Gabriella I know you miss London and Paris but this is our home “I’ll try “Good, Why don’t you take a shower, I put new towels in the bathroom use the one across the bedroom “I will is everything from my bathroom in it” Yes” Skye said Gabriella left the room and Skye fix the blankets on her bed.


At The Quartermaine mansion-Olivia was looking at the blueprint of her restaurant when Ned came into the room,” So you have all the plans for the restaurant “Yes, Olivia Italian kitchen “I like that name “As much as I’ll miss running the hotel this is where I’m supposed to be building a restaurant of my own “Yes it is” Ned, Are you happy about going back to ELQ” Yes I’m, I like working with Skye she going to get us back on top” I’m glad you’re happy “Me too “Ned said 


At Carly’s -Carly was looking through some of Sonny's old files from his office as Drew came in.”Carly, Why do you have Sonny's old files “Because I’m taking over the business “Carly do you know what you’re doing “Yes I did it before, I can’t let Lorenzo take over things, “Carly said “I think you’re making a mistake, You’re the only parent left of your children “I know, in a way I’m keeping them safe by making sure no one take over things “Carly, Why don’t you do something else if you’re bored with Kelly’s “


At Skye/Lorenzo-Gabriella got out of the shower and was looking for the scale she couldn’t find one as she got dressed into her PJ and went into the hallway as Skye was there.”Mother, Do you have my scale? Did you move in “Gabriella part of your recovery is not weighing yourself, You don’t need to worry about your weight, “Skye said “Mother, I need to know” No you don’t, I removed all the scales in this house, Now why don’t you go to your room? You don’t have to sleep just relax today was a big day for you “Skye said as Lorenzo came into the hallway.”Is everything alright “Yes, Goodnight,” Gabriella said she was upset and didn’t feel like arguing with her parents and left the room.”What’s going on” Gabriella upset that I removed the scales “She be alright “Yes she will, Lorenzo is everything alright “It will be”

No comments:

Post a Comment