Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secret part 2 ch 65

 Secrets Part 2 ch 65


At Skye/Lorenzo- Skye was on the phone.”Thank you Dr, Collins I agree with you” Skye said she hang up as Lorenzo came in,” What’s going on” I just talk to Dr.Collins about this trip he thinks it’s a good idea for Gabriella to go but he wants her to have therapy and a check-up first “Alright we will do that “Lorenzo I believe we didn’t handle the rape as well as we should “Skye said as Gabriella came in.”Gabriella “Skye said “Mother, I don’t want to talk about the rape anymore, can’t I just let it go and move on” You didn’t deal with the rape you push it aside and didn’t do anything about it, it’s not healthy too just ignore it I have and it’s not healthy, “Skye said “Why talk about it! It’s not going to change anything! Gabriella yelled “We are just trying to help you “It’s too late now” Gabriella before you go on your trip you are going to have a doctor's appointment with Dr.Robinson and Dr.Collins” Skye said “Fine! It should be fun” Gabriella said and left the room.


Lorenzo pours himself a drink as Ava storms in.”Ava! Why are you here? I’m looking for my brother I know you killed him! Julian came here to see you and now I can’t find him” If you don’t want to disappear you will leave it alone! I’m running this town, not you or your brother or Selina! Lorenzo yelled “Selina left town” Yes I know Julian killed her for kidnapping Donna, Now I suggest you stick to the art gallery, “Lorenzo said Ava left.”Lorenzo “Skye it will be alright, I promise you,” Lorenzo said “I hope so,” Skye said 


At Carly’s- Carly was in shock about who Dex's parents were when there was a knock on the door it was Jax.”Jax, Why are you here “I wanted to you I think we could do business together “With what “We could build another’s hotel or something “Really you want to do business with me after everything “Yes I do, The hotel was a successful one” Till I lose it “Yes” Let’s do another hotel and blow this town away! Carly said “Yes and I know the perfect spot by the pier “Jax said “The property is owned by Lorenzo “Not all of it, “Jax said 

No comments:

Post a Comment