Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secret part 2 ch 17

 “Secrets part 2 ch 17”

At The Warehouse- Lorenzo and Ava were talking as Dex came by.”It took you so long “Sorry Father, What’s going on” Ava has some interesting information that Carly is taking over Sonny's territory! why didn’t you tell me that she took it over once before? Lorenzo asks “I didn’t think Carly would try again, So what’s the plan “To take her out! Lorenzo yelled


Carly was looking at some paperwork when Josslyn came in upset about Dex,” Josslyn, Are you okay “Carly asked Josslyn to sit by her .”No, I ran into Dex” Oh, I’m sorry “He used me to take down Sonny I was a fool’” You don’t have to deal with him anymore, I’ll deal with him and Lorenzo “What are you talking about “I’m going to run the business “Why! I can’t lose you too” You wouldn’t, I did this before and I’ll do it again I did enjoy it” I don’t think I can talk you out of this “No you can’t it’s something I had to do”


On the Docks-Skye was carrying bags when Sam came by.”Sam” How dare you take over Aurora! That was my daughter's legacy “Sam you know that Aurora was in financial problems it was just a matter of time before someone would take over the company or you would lose it, Drew wasn’t forced on the company when he came back “No he wasn’t, He keep putting Carly first “Yes he has, I’m sure that you’re daughter Emily can make her future “Skye said “We call her Scout” Cute nickname “Skye said and left.


At Carly’s- Carly was at home when there was a knock on the door she opened it was Lorenzo,”Lorenzo,Why are you here “If you want your family safe you will not be take over Sonny business, His enemies  will take you out, Lorenzo said “Is that a threat “It’s better for your family that you stay out of the business “Lorenzo said And left.

No comments:

Post a Comment