Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 8

 “Secrets part 2 ch 8”

At Ava-Ava was at home with Avery who just came home from school.”How was school “It was good “Good, I’m glad you’re doing great in school “I like it besides I get to see Donna” That’s nice, “Ava said as there was a knock on the door it was Lorenzo.”Can we talk “Lorenzo asks “Avery, Why don’t you go see if the cook made you a cookie,” Ava asks Avery left.”What’s going on” Our shipment arrived today and I just brought Sonny coffee shop “That’s good, Don’t forget we are partners “Yes I’ll give you your fair share “I do have some ideas but I can’t talk here, We need a place to meet “The Coffeeshop” Alright “Ava said Lorenzo left.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was feeling good about giving AJ the hotel she poured herself some water when Lila Rae came in.”Lila Rae, Did you talk to Brooklyn? It was pointless she didn’t want to hear me, I’m in this mess because I want to help Daddy! Lila Rae yelled “I didn’t want you involved but you did it” Because I want you and Daddy to accept that I’m gay,” Lila Rae said as Lorenzo came in,” What’s going on” Lorenzo asked “I know you both love me but you need to accept that gay! Even if you deny it’s not going to change “We love you it’s just not easy to accept I know this lifestyle being gay isn’t easy, and I don’t want you to struggle, I know my lifestyle isn’t that easy “Lorenzo said “No it’s not! I lied to Kristina for you! I fell in love with her and lost her because of you “Lila Rae said “We will accept you as a lesbian we love you you are firstborn, and we would do anything for you “Skye said they shared a hug.”Yes if you want to be with Kristina we will support it” Thanks “We do have some news, Tomorrow is family counseling at your sister's rehabilitation center “Alright I’ll go” Did you know the first time Gabriella started this eating disorder “No” Oh, We also have newer we will be moving I brought a new house “Oh what about my studio “We will buy you an office for you “Thanks “Why don’t we have some dinner “Skye ask


At The Quartermaine, mansion-Monica was sitting on the couch as AJ came in.” Mom” AJ said “I hope you understand why I didn’t support you” Yes, Skye did something nice for me” What” She gave me her hotel “That’s nice “I’m going to rename it I think this will be a great start for me” Yes it will “

No comments:

Post a Comment