Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 9

 “Secrets part 2 ch 9”

At The Rehabilitation Center- Gabriella was getting ready for the day she was nervous about seeing her family but wanted to get out of here she put on her necklace that her parents brought her for her birthday one year ago and took a breath as she left the room.


Lorenzo Skye and Lila Rae came into the lobby and looked around as the counselor came by,” We are here to see our daughter Gabriella Alcazar “Lorenzo said “Yes Gabriella should be coming soon” Has she made progress “A little, I know this isn’t easy but she had a long way to recover “Gabriella wants to come home, Do you recommend it” No” The Counselor said as Gabriella came by,” Daddy, Mother, Lila Rae it’s so good to see you “Gabriella said Skye was shocked to see her daughter even more skinny.”Gabriella, how are you recovering “Skye asked “Good, Why don’t I show you around “Gabriella said she showed them around the center.”This is the community kitchen “Did you cook” Lila Rae asked “We all had to try but I’m not good at it” Gabriella said she went by her bedroom.”This is my room “It’s small “Well it’s not like our room at home” Gabriella said “Gabriella, I think it’s time we all talk in my office “The counselor said they went into her office.”So how do we start this” I want everyone to tell Gabriella how you feel seeing her like this “I’ll go first, I hate it, Gabriella if this is because you want to look a certain way this isn’t the way to do it, We love you and your killing yourself Skye said ”It’s not about wanting to be a certain way I just want to control my life and this is the only way I can control myself “You’re killing yourself by starving yourself you look so skinny, I know you wanted to come home but I didn’t think you should “Skye said “I don’t think you’re making progress I blame those magazines you read! Lorenzo yelled “It’s not the fashion magazine, “Gabriella said 


“Gabriella we love and want you here we don’t want to bury you, “Lila Rae said “Gabriella, Are you eating “Skye asked “Yes I’m “Do you think our daughter is making progress? Is she eating “Yes a little at a time, someone starving themselves you have to slowly eat food, “The Counselor said “Do you think our daughter could come home “No, Not yet, “The Counselor said “I want to come home, Daddy you always break the rules please let me come home “Gabriella ask as she cried.”Gabriella being a parent means putting your children's needs over your own as much as I want you to come home you belong here “Lorenzo said as he touched Gabriella's shoulders.”No” Gabriella said “You’re not ready to come home “Skye said “I hate you both! Gabriella yelled “Gabriella, “Lila Rae said “It’s alright this is part of the recovery process “The Counselor said “We should go, We love you and will come again soon we want you to recover “Skye said She tried to hug Gabriella but she pulls away.


Skye Lorenzo and Lila Rae left the room.”That was hard” Skye said as the counselor came by,” I know that was hard but you did the right thing “I hope so, I hope our daughter recovers if she doesn’t in a few months I’ll take her out of here “Lorenzo said they left.


Gabriella was in the office watching her family leave through the window and crying she felt so alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment