Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 11

 “Secrets part 2 ch 11”

At General Hospital -Dr. Collin was in his office he just finished with a patient as Skye and Lorenzo knocked on the door.”Dr.Collins, can we come in and talk to you “Skye asked “Yes, Come in what’s going on” Kevin asked “Our youngest Gabriella is in rehabilitation for an eating disorder we saw her today for family counseling, it didn’t go well she not eating and wants to come home” Skye said “She even more skinny and she in deny we don’t know what to do” Lorenzo said “Do you want Gabriella to come home “We just want her well and don’t know how to help her” Will deny is a part of recovery she has to admit that she has a problem and that she needs to help you can’t make her eat, Did she tell you why she started this” Because it’s the one thing she can control, Do you think if we brought Gabriella home she will recover “Lorenzo ask “She may having family support helps “What do we have to do help Gabriella if she recovered at home “One thing trust that she eat and support and patience it’s not an easy recovery “Do you advise that we bring Gabriella home to recovery? Could you help us” Yes I would help Gabriella “Thank you, What if Gabriella started to make herself throw up” That could happen you need to remove all the scales in the bathroom and you can’t hover around her when she eating “We will do that, Let’s go bring our daughter home, Gabriella was so heartbroken when I told her she needed to stay in the rehabilitation center “Lorenzo said “Thanks for the advice “You’re welcome “Kevin said Skye and Lorenzo left,


At The Docks-Kristina was walking when she ran into Lila Rae.”Kristina “Lila Rae, I heard Brooklyn is suing you” Did you ask her too” No, I didn’t want her to “I do miss us as friends “Me too we could have been something but you betrayed me” I did it for my father he never accepted me as a gay woman he hate that I’m gay” I do understand that but your father killed mine we will never get him back “Kristina said and left.


At The Metro Co-Carly and Drew were having lunch together.”Have you decided on what you will do” No but I want something I just don’t have the money for it what about you” I do have some money I sold my share of ELQ to AJ” Why AJ” Because he wants to be CEO “None of the Quartermaine would want him to be CEO “Carly said as Nina came by.”Nina, Why did you sell Sonny's house? Why are you selling everything he once owned “Carly asked as she stood up.”I’m Sonny's widow and I can do anything with his property “Who did you sell the house to” You will know soon enough “Nina said and left.”Why do you let her get to you” Because she up to something “Carly said 

No comments:

Post a Comment