Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secret part 2 ch 58

 Secrets Part 2 ch 58


At Olivia Italian restaurant-Olivia was enjoying the opening as everyone was enjoying the food when Tracy came by,” Tracy, I’m sure you hate it “No, it’s a wonderful restaurant and the food is amazing, I’m glad you have followed your dreams “Thanks you” Olivia said as Skye and Tea and Gabriella and Lila Rae came into the restaurant.”I’m glad you're here “Olivia said “We want to check it out, Olivia, Tracy this is Tea Delago Lorenzo's sister” Nice to meet you,” Olivia said “Skye are you going to tell Tea how we are related “Tracy ask “Unfortunately this woman is my mother “Skye said as Jax came by.”Tracy your mother “Unfortunately yes it’s a long story, Tea this is my ex-husband, Jax Jacks, Tea is my sister in law and this is my oldest Daughter Lila Rae, and younger Gabriella “Skye said “Nice to meet you all, Skye we need to catch up “Yes, let’s get a table “Is Lorenzo joining you “No” Skye said “Mother, I’m not sure about this “Gabriella said she was nervous about everyone seeing her feeding tube.”Gabriella it’s going to be alright “If anyone gives you a hard time you know you’re father will deal with them” Tracy! Skye yelled and went to a table with her daughters and Tea,


Carly was sitting at a table having a drink she was upset about her break up with Drew as AJ came by and sat down,” You look upset “Why do you care” Carly asked “I don’t care anything about you but for our son, I want to see how you are doing “I’ll be alright “Yes unfortunately you will “Yes after all I’m Carly Spencer” Yes, You always seem to rise above “Yes” Carly said she look at Jax who was sitting with Skye and Tea and her daughters.”I need to use the bathroom “Gabriella said “I’ll go with you” Lila Rae said and left.”Skye, What happened to your daughter “Gabriella has an eating disorder we almost lost her a couple of times “I’m sorry, So Tracy is your mother “Yes she had an affair with Adam and Rae lied not just about me but who she is, her real name is Cecil Quartermaine an cousin of Edward “Wow, it seems I miss a lot, I hope Gabriella get better “Thanks “Skye said “Tea it was nice to meet you “You too “Tea said Jax got up and left.”His very charismatic “Yes he is”


Willow and Nina were having dinner together and Willow was very quiet,” Willow, Why are you so quiet tonight “I know your secrets, “Willow said as Carly heard her say that as she walked by.


At Skye/Lorenzo- Lorenzo was cleaning up the blood stain on the carpet and then put his gun away in the safe.”I had to keep my family safe” Lorenzo said to himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment