Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secret part 2 ch 18

 “Secrets Part 2 ch 18”

At Skye /Lorenzo-Skye was putting flowers in a vase of pink roses they were Gabriella's favorite flowers when Lila Rae came in,” Mother, Are you alright “Yes I’ll make sure everything is perfect for your sister returned “So Gabriella is coming home “Yes” Skye said as Lorenzo came in,” he was upset, When is Gabriella coming home “Lila Rae ask “Today “Skye said ‘Did you get everything taken care of” Lorenzo ask “Yes I brought Gabriella some new sheet and towels and the chef from London is coming here to cook for us his food was good and Gabriella like it, I want to get your sister better “, I want this to be perfect, Skye said “Do you think you can do this “Lila Rae ask “Yes your sister is excited to come home “Skye said “Alright I do hope Gabriella recovered “Lila Rae said and left.”Lorenzo, Are you alright “No I’ll not, Carly is trying to take over Sonny's territory too” Will deal with her like you do your enemies “Oh I will “Lorenzo, Do you think Gabriella is still dealing with what happened with her? Is that why she went back to her eating disorder “I don’t know, I thought we handled it well “Me too, I hate what happened “Me too” Lorenzo said “We should go” Skye said they left.


At General Hospital- Elizabeth was working when Monica came by.”Dr.Quartermaine, It’s good to see you “You too, I have a meeting with the board, How is everything here” So far so good, “Elizabeth said Monica left.


The board meeting- Monica was with the board members.”Dr.Quartermaine, we have been worrying about you and are wondering if you still want to work here” I know I haven’t been here I've been at the news conference but I want to be back, I miss this hospital and my patients, and colleagues “Monica said “We will give you a chance but we do feel like you need to retire “I will prove you wrong” Monica said 


Skye and Lorenzo were driving to the rehabilitation center to get Gabriella and they were looking forward to it.


At a cabin - Ava came in with bags of groceries when a man came in,” I’m glad you’re here “He said “I have some information for you it’s not good” Ava said 


No comments:

Post a Comment