Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 63

 Secrets Part 2 ch 63

At ELQ-Skye was sitting at her desk reading emails from her computer when Ned came in.”Skye, Why did you want to see me” Ned asked as he sat down.”I just got some information that Chandler enterprise is in financial trouble “No, We could do a takeover “I do have a share in the company even more now that I’m a Chandler, and I don’t want to destroy the company in honor of Adam I did love him I was thinking we could help them out financially “Yes we could now that ELQ is financially stable “Yes it is, It was a mess “I’m glad you help us out you are a great businesswoman “Ned said “Yes you are unfortunately “Jax said as he came in,” Why are you here” Ned ask “To try to get my company back, That Skye too over by doing a hostile takeover “I learn from the best, Why do you want Aurora media? You buy companies all the time and sell them and that’s what I did” Skye said “Yes you did, I’m proud of you for what you completed I also made a lot of money on the deal, I’m going to stay in town and make another company “I’m sure it will be just as good “Ned said “Yes it will be, Maybe I’ll build another hotel “Jax said as a guy came in carrying a poster board of paper.”I have the plans for the shopping center “He said “What kind of shopping center “ Jax asked “It was nice to see you “Ned said Jax left.


At AJ’s- Gabriella came in she was tired from looking for Phillip so she sat down and ordered some tea as Tracy came by she wanted to know her granddaughter she sat down.”Gabriella, it’s good to see you here, I thought we could get to know each other “I just came here for some tea” Why don’t we order some food too? Tracy asked “Because I’m not hungry, “Gabriella said “Gabriella I want to spend some time with you, “Tracy said “Alright, “Gabriella said 


At Alexis law office -Alexis was sitting at her desk doing some work when Tea came in.”Can I help you “I hope so, I’m Tea Delago and I’m looking for a job to be a partner in your law office “I heard about you, You’re a great lawyer “Thank and I heard you are too” So why don’t we team up and join the lawful “Why not, I’m just getting my law office up and running “


At AJ’s hotel- Gabriella was sitting with Tracy she didn’t want to have lunch with her she just wanted to be alone as Lorenzo came by and saw his mother-in-law and daughter talking and came by.”Gabriella, Tracy what’s going on” I came to have tea alone, I like the tea they have here and Grandmother just came by and started talking, “Gabriella said as Lorenzo sat down,” You came here for tea “Lorenzo asked as Gabriella keep looking around,” She been looking around for someone, I just want to know my granddaughter “Gabriella are you looking for Phillip Cassadine “Yes Daddy, I haven’t seen him since last night “I’m sure his busy anyway I have some news, The jet is all set to take you to fashion week in Paris” She going alone to Paris! Tracy yelled “I can be alone I have been before “Yes she has “I need to use the restroom, “Gabriella said and left.”You’re just doing this because you don’t want Cassadine with your daughter “No I don’t “I agree with you on this” Tracy said as Skye came by.

No comments:

Post a Comment