Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 29

 Secrets Part 2 ch 29


Lila Rae was sitting at the park writing some songs she was feeling expressive about what she was writing as Kristina walked by.”Lila Rae, Can we talk “Sure, Do you want to sit down “Why don’t we go somewhere private to talk “Alright, “Lila Rae said she left with Kristina she was feeling hopeful about this and texted her mother.


At Carly’s Carly was at home reading information when there was a knock on the door she opened it was Ava.”Ava, Why are you here “We need to talk, I know you’re going to try to run things but I don’t think you are thinking clearly, Sonny wouldn’t want you to you are Donna's only parent left” Who should run things? I don’t want Lorenzo too” Why don’t I? I have experience in this” Yes you do but want about Avery “I will protect my daughter “So will I, I don’t trust you about running things, I have done it before “Yes but you had Jason you don’t have anyone helping you” Yes I do, Kristina “Kristina! Wait till Alexis finds out “She knows and she is upset but Kristina is a grown woman and can take care of herself, I’m not going to give this up” Well good luck keeping yourself safe” Ava said and left.


At Skye/Lorenzo- Skye and Lorenzo were having lunch with Gabriella.”Gabriella was eating a little of her chicken. “ I have some news, Gabriella you will like this I’ll need your help on this, I’m going to build a shopping center, Gabriella I want you to help me with the bouquet “I would love too” That sounds like a great investment “Thanks, When I was buying the property I ran into Tracy she agreed “Wow, Tracy agreed with you “Yes it was a shock, I’m going to meet another family member today about it,” Skye said “Have you heard from Lila Rae” Yes she be home soon “Skye said she didn’t want to tell him that Lila Rae was meeting with Kristina.”Gabriella, do you want to come with me” Skye asked “Alright “We do need to pack too we are moving tomorrow “Yes” Skye said “I want to see our new house “Why don’t we meet there in an hour” Lorenzo said “Make it two” Skye said as she got up and left with Gabriella.

No comments:

Post a Comment