Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secret part 2 ch 51

 Secrets Part 2 ch 51

At The Church-Alexis was there planning Kristina's funeral she was feeling emotional when Julian came into the church.”Why are you here “To see you, I want to check on you” My daughter is dead because of the lifestyle you lean to you may not have pulled the trigger that was Lorenzo but she died because of the mob that you represent, I don’t want you neither me! I don’t love you anymore “Alexis yelled as Ned came in,” Stay away from Alexis,” Ned said “Are you back together “No but if we were it’s not your business, “Alexis said “I’ll go, I just wanted to say I care for Kristina and I’m sorry about this” Julian said and left.”Sorry I’m late” It’s alright I just can’t believe he thought he should show up here,” Alexis said “Don’t think about him” No I wouldn’t, I have to plan the perfect funeral for my daughter, “Alexis said 


At The Police Station -Mac was working when Carly came in.”Carly, I heard you have Donna back “Yes I do” How did you get her back? Who had her? She just showed up at my house, Mac can you just let this go? Investigate Kristina's death instead “Carly said “Did you know  Kristina was going to Lorenzo that night” Yes” So the plan was to break into a mobster house “Yes I regret that Kristina is dead but I didn’t pull the trigger “Carly said “You can go” Mac said Carly left as a man came by.”Commissioner Scorpio “Yes, What can I do for you “I’m Agent Smith from the CIA, I will be taking over the investigation of Kristina Davis's death” Can I see your badge “Yes” He showed it to her as Anna came by and saw him .”Alright, it’s all yours. Do you want the evidence I have” No thanks “He said and left.”What was that about “Anna asked “The CIA is taking over the investigation Of Kristina's death “Doesn’t Lorenzo have CIA connections “Yes, That’s why we haven’t been able to arrest him “I’ll see what I can do, I still have connections too” Anna said 


At The Quartermaine mansion-Olivia was getting ready to leave when there was a knock on the door it was Julian.”Julian, Why are you here” I want to see my son I miss you so much “Yes you did but you should have called first I need to explain something “What is it” Julian asked as Leo came by.”Leo” Julian said he was about to hug him and Leo pulled away.”Leo, I’m your father “No you’re not, Ned is “Ned isn’t your father “Biological no but he adopted me” Leo why don’t you get some juice “Olivia asks Leo.”What’s going on” Leo has autism and he doesn’t know you can’t just pop into his life like this” Our son autism “Yes but his doing great “I’m sorry I missed a lot in his life “I know I need to explain it to Leo just give me time” I will, I’m not the same man I was” I hope you have changed “Olivia said Julian left.

No comments:

Post a Comment