Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 48

 Secrets part 2 ch. 48

At The Quartermaine mansion- Aj and Monica were talking.”Have you heard from Skye today “She unpacked at her new house, Lorenzo brought Sonny's old house and tore it down then built a new house for them” I hope Skye would leave him” Me too, I found out who helped me go into rehabilitation “Who” Nina, she wanted to help me even though we didn’t know each other well just to hurt Carly” Wow! Nina ended up marrying Sonny” Yes I have a feeling she is hiding something else too,” AJ said as Rae came in.”Who let you in here? Rae or Cecil, whoever you want to be called “Monica yelled “You can call me Cecil, I’m a Quartermaine and I belong here and I want to know my daughter “Which one? Why all the secret “Monica asked “Because I did something I would like to forget I wanted a fresh start “Cecil said as Tracy came in.”You wanted to forget sleeping with Jimmy Lee your cousin “Tracy asked “You have all done your fair share of mistakes “Cecil said “She right we have” AJ said as Sasha came in.”What’s going on” Sasha I want to know you, I don’t want to ruin a relationship we can have like I did with Skye,” Cecil said “My daughter whom you try to pass as your own” You didn’t want her! Cecil yelled “Can we stop fighting? “Sasha asked “I just wanted to see if I can stay here too, I want to know you, Monica I’m sorry about the past,” Cecil said “Monica” Sasha said “Alright you can stay here “Monica said “What! Tracy yelled “It’s my house “Monica said “Dad give it to her, “AJ said Sasha and Cecil left the room. 


Nina-Nina was cleaning up the living room of the kid's toys when Willow came in.”I’m sorry about the toys “No it’s alright I like having you and the kids here” Me too, I like getting to know you, I’m going to see Alexis” I’ll go with you “Nina said They left.


At Skye/Lorenzo- Gabriella was painting her room a bright pink color when Skye came into the room.”The room looks great, Why don’t you go clean up and we will go see your father? Lila Rae is getting ready too” Alright, “Gabriella said she wasn’t feeling well.


Lila Rae was in her guest house and unpacked as she picked up a photo of her and Lorenzo and was feeling emotional from her father shooting Kristina and threw it as she cried.

No comments:

Post a Comment