Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 40

 Secrets Part 2 ch 40


At General Hospital- Skye Lila Rae and Gabriella came in.”Where is my husband? Skye yelled as Portia came by.”Dr.Robinson are you my husband's doctor “Yes we need to take him to surgery the bullet went into his brain“Can we see him” No “Portia said as Alexis Sam Molly and Lucas came in.”I came to help, I haven’t had anything to drink” Lucas said as Elizabeth came in.”Me too” Good we need more hands,” Portia said “Portia, What about Kristina “She is in surgery she lost a lot of blood “No, What happened “Alexis asked as Portia Lucas and Elizabeth went into surgery as Dex came by.”Dex, Do you know what happened “Skye asked “Yes” You can say it, “Skye said as Mac came in.”The security alarm went off and Father went to check on the house he pulled out his gun and saw Kristina breaking into the house and looking through private papers and they both shot each other “Dex said “So Kristina was using me! Just to break into our house! Like Daddy keeps evidence on himself! Lila Rae yelled “This is all Carly! Her stupid idea” Alexis said “I need to look at your camera “Mac said “Yes I’ll show you “Dex said he left with Mac.”Lorenzo had to make it” Skye said “Daddy will his too stubborn “Gabriella said “I’m sorry I let this happen “It’s not your fault Lila Rae” Skye said 


At AJ’s hotel -AJ was in shock that it was Nina who saved him and went outside as Nina followed.”I need answers about why you saved me” AJ said “It was way before I knew Sonny but I saw you shoot and I heard Carly and Sonny talking in the hospital that it was him who shot you so I thought maybe one day I’ll need you and after Monica try to revive you I ask my aunt Lesil for help and she took you to a hospital to recover the plan was for you to always come back when you were ready “You hide me and Sonny went to jail but you loved him” All that was revenge on Carly. I helped Lorenzo get ruined of him and I would do it again “Nina said “I owe you everything “You don’t owe me anything I’ll be glad I did it “Nina said 


Carly’s house-Carly came home to check on her daughter as she came upside she saw the nanny tied up “No! Donna” Carly said she ran to Donna's room and it was empty she went back to check on the nanny and untie her,” what happened “Someone came behind me and knocked me out and took Donna I’m sorry I didn’t see the face” it’s my fault, “Carly said 


Selina’s house- Selina was looking at Donna who was sleeping in a bed.”I would’ve hurt you it’s just a wake-up call for your mother “Selina said 

No comments:

Post a Comment