Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secret part 2 ch 57

 Secrets Part 2 ch 57

At Olivia's Italian restaurant-Olivia greeted everyone who came into her restaurant on opening day from her family to the Cassadine she felt so happy about it and went up to the front of the dining room.”I want to thank you all for coming to my opening I hope you enjoy the food and come back again “Olivia said as Ned came by,” I want to cheer my wife for making her dream come true I know it will be a successful restaurant “Ned said and kiss Olivia,


Nina went outside on the porch she needed some air as Monica came by.”Monica “I just want to Thank you for saving my son that night but I wish you told me he was alive all this time” I do regret that you should have known as a mother “Did you marry Sonny for revenge too” Yes I never loved him” Nina said she didn’t know that Willow was inside the restaurant listening to them and was shocked by what she heard.”I helped Lorenzo get Sonny's territory, Carly hurt me too much and it was time to get even” Carly deserved it that’s for sure what she did to my son, and with the help of Sonny” I just feel alone “You’re not, You are a honorable Quartermaine and welcome into my family anytime “Thanks you “Nina said 


Willow wasn’t sure what to do with all this information as Olivia came by.”Willow, Are you alright “Yes I just miss Michael “Me too” You’re restaurant is a hit” Yes I think it will be,” Olivia said as Carly Jax and Josslyn came by,” Olivia this place looks nice, I’m glad you’re following your dreams “Carly said “You can follow your dream too” Olivia said and left.”Willow, Are you alright “Carly asked as Nina and Monica came by.”Yes, I’m alright “Willow said “Why don’t we order some food “Nina asked 


At Skye/Lorenzo -Gabriella was getting her study room ready when Skye came in,” Gabriella, Are you doing alright? Did you have lunch “Skye asked “Yes Mother “I know the eating questions are annoying but I have to know” You have to trust me too” Yes you’re right, The room looks good” Thank you, I need a break “Let’s go have some tea “Skye said they went downstairs, Lorenzo was by the desk as Gabriella and Skye came downstairs and Julian came into the room.”Julian! Why are you here “We need to talk “Gabriella, why don’t we go to Olivia's restaurant she just opened an Italian place “Alright, “Gabriella said as Tea and Lila Rae came into the room,” Girls night out let’s go to dinner “Skye said they left.”So have you told anyone I was the one that played with your wife's brakes “No, I’ll deal with you, You tried to kill my wife! It was just a warning that’s all” Skye hit Michael's car which killed him” That wasn’t supposed to happen it was supposed to just warn you “I thought we would work together we both want the same thing, Sonny gone” I can’t trust you “Same here “



No comments:

Post a Comment