Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 49

 “Secret part 2 ch 49

At General Hospital -Lorenzo’s room- Lorenzo was in bed resting when Skye And Gabriella and Lila Rae came in.”My girls “Daddy how are you feeling “Gabriella asked I’m feeling alright,” Sorry we didn’t come early, We have been getting the new house ready “That’s good, Lila Rae are you alright “Can I talk to Daddy alone” Lila Rae ask “I’ll get us some water “Gabriella said she left she wasn’t feeling good.”I’ll go make a phone call “Skye said she left.”Daddy, I know you better than Gabriella, Did you set Kristina up? Did you shoot her before she shot you? You know how to admit without missing a beat “Lila Rae, I understand you are upset but we can’t talk here “You will never accept that I’m gay! Mother will but not you, I’m not perfect enough for you! That’s why Gabriella had an eating disorder because she is not perfect for you either,” Lila Rae, I love both of you with all that I’m “That’s why you give me the guest house so when I bring a woman over you wouldn’t see us” No. I thought you could use some privately just like your brother, I understand your upset “I need time, Kristina should be here! Lila Rae yelled and left.


Gabriella was feeling nauseous and dizzy she hadn’t eaten all day as she was walking as Skye came by.”Gabriella “Skye said as she tried to grab Gabriella who was about to fall as Elizabeth came by.”Elizabeth, Can you help us? I don’t know what is going on” Skye said Elizabeth grabbed a wheelchair.”Let’s put her in here and I’ll take Gabriella to a room” Elizabeth said she helped Gabriella into the chair.”Gabriella, Did you eat today “Elizabeth asked “No” We had a busy day that I forgot about breakfast, I’m sorry Gabriella “Skye said as Portia came in they took Gabriella to a room and examined her as Skye came in.”Skye with your permission I would like to install a feeding tube in Gabriella it’s the only way” Portia said Skye looked at her younger daughter who was lying on the table looking plain.”Will it save my daughter “Yes” Portia said as she gave Skye the paperwork.”I’ll sign it, Anything to save my daughter “Skye said she was feeling emotional as she sighed.


Alexis-Alexis was thinking about having a drink and looking at the bottle when there was a knock on the door it was Spencer,” I want to see you “I’m glad you did, I need you” Alexis said as she was by the door that was open as Valentin and Phillip came in.”Alexis, You are not alone “No she is not. who are you “Spencer asks “I’m Phillip, His son” Oh” We all need to be together as Cassadine right now “


At General Hospital- Lorenzo’s room- Lorenzo was in bed he was feeling emotional after talking to Lila Rae who was right he didn’t accept that she was gay as Skye came in crying.”Skye, What’s wrong “Gabriella, isn’t doing well she fading just now in the hallway “No, where is she” Dr.Robinson is with her with my permission she put in a feeding tube “It’s that bad” Yes, Gabriella going to hate me” You did the right thing as a parent we have to make the choice sometimes “Yes we do, Lorenzo I can’t lose you or our children, I hate that Kristina is gone “Me too, I wish I didn’t have to show her it was self-defense “I believe you” Let’s go see Gabriella “They won’t let us right now,” Skye said as Lila Rae came into the room.”Where is Gabriella “Lila Rae asks as her parents look at her she knows it is bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment