Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 64

 Secrets Part 2 ch 64

At AJ's hotel- Lorenzo and Tracy were talking as Skye came by.”Why are you talking to my husband “I was just having tea with Gabriella when Lorenzo came by” You were spending time with my daughter “Yes, I want to know your daughter “Really! You had no interest in me and now that I’m your daughter you do! Skye yelled “I made a mistake in the way I treated you “I don’t care that you are my mother I don’t want you to know my family, “Skye said as Gabriella came by.”Gabriella, let’s pay your bill and leave “Skye said “I have to go anyway I understand your anger but I hope you can get past it” Tracy said And left.”Mother “I’m alright “I was just telling Gabriella she can go to Paris now, Fashion week starts soon,” Lorenzo said “Mother, Do you want to come with me” I would love to but I can’t, But you will enjoy it” Skye said “Yes I will, I’m going to get my nails done for the trip, I’ll meet you at home “Gabriella said and left.”You want Gabriella to go on this trip so she will move on from Phillips” Yes, That’s why she was here to look for him” She still needs to do with her eating disorder “Yes, What did AJ want this morning “He Made a horrible mistake he slept with Carly” Wow” Yes I told her to leave AJ alone “I’m sure you made your point” I hope so”


At Nina's office was working when Jax came in.”Nina” Jax, Why are you here? We have nothing to say together “I just want to see if we can move on, I’m sorry for lying to you for Carly “In the end I got my revenge “Yes but is that keeping you warm at night “Yes, I have money and my work that’s all I need “I hope so” Jax said and left.


At Lila Rae Studio -Lila Rae Brooklyn and Lois were working on a song production when Lorenzo and Skye came in.”Lila Rae, We just wanted to see you, Lois why are you here “Lorenzo asked “Lorenzo it’s good to see you” You too” Lorenzo is my husband “Yes I know that’s in the past “Daddy you and Lois” it was before your mother now what’s going on” Lois and Brooklyn are producing my music “That’s wonderful “Yes you’re daughter is talented and this studio is state of the ark” Thanks, Whatever you need “Lorenzo said they left,


At Carly’s- Carly was looking at the computer search for who Dex's mother is and found something.”Wow! Carly said she was in shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment