Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 26

 “Secrets part 2 ch 26”

At The Metro Co- Lucy was in the lobby looking in her purse as Skye came by.”Lucy, I’m glad you’re here, We need to talk “About what” You talking to my daughter about being a model I know you tried with Lila Rae and that didn’t work now you’re trying with my younger daughter, “Skye said, “Gabriella is a beautiful woman and would make a wonderful model she also love fashion “Yes I know that but my daughter also is recovering from an eating disorder and she doesn’t need that now” I didn’t know “You couldn’t tell? She so skinny “Yes I just thought she was on a diet I didn’t know it was that fair of course she needs to recover “Thank “Maybe when Gabriella is better she can come be my model” I’ll let her know” Skye said Lucy left. 


AJ was talking to Carly.”Do you want me to help you run this hotel” Carly asked as Skye came by.”AJ! Have you lost your mind? Skye yelled “How dare you stop me from getting my hotel back! You’re the reason our son is dead! Carly yelled “Carly stop! It was an accident “AJ said “What are you talking about “Carly asked “You finally believe me! Skye asked “Yes I do, Carly it was a horrible accident that our son died, Someone played with Skye's brake “So it was Lorenzo's enemies “Probably, I’m sorry that it happened, I loved Michael I understand the hate because if it was my child I would do the same thing “I lose Morgan because of the mob now Michael “Yes and you could lose Donna too,” Aj said “I need time,” Carly said and went into the dining room.”AJ, What’s going on” I’m trying to protect Carly from herself for my son's sake she wants to take over Sonny's business” Yes I know that, Lorenzo is upset “I’m sure he is “AJ, I miss you! I hate that I hurt you “I know you did” AJ said they shared a hug,” Well I need to run to the office then go home, We are having our first family therapy session about Gabriella's eating disorder “I hope it goes good “Thanks me too” Skye said she left the hotel.


At a Restaurant -Olivia was at her restaurant it was all built she just needed to decorate it when Ned and Dante came in.”So what do you think? Olivia's Italian restaurant is almost done “It’s going to be perfect “Yes it is the best Italian food around “Thanks, I’m glad I’m doing this finally my dream, “Olivia said and kissed Ned.


Skye was walking around an old property that was for sale as Tracy came by.”Skye” This property is just what I need “For what “I've been having this idea and now it’s all coming together, build a shopping center for this town, have a water fountain in the center of it” That’s a great idea, Olivia restaurant is just around the corner “Yes and we could build another hotel, My daughter Gabriella wants to be in fashion she hate the boutique here she could help “I agree with her about the boutique here” Yes” How is she doing “Not facing her recovery “


No comments:

Post a Comment