Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 5

 “Secrets Part 2 ch 5”

Felicia/Mac-Felicia was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Sasha.”Sasha, What can I do for you “I want to know who my parents are, I came to this town because I was told they were from here, yes I tried to pass off as Nina's daughter and I was wrong but I deserve to know where I came from “Yes everyone should know where they come from, I will look into it” Thanks I have my birth certificate but it doesn’t have my parents name on it” Sasha said she give it to Felicia.”You were born in Grease “Yes” The Cassadine are from there “Yes, I hope I’m not a Cassadine “Where were you raised “New York, My mother Amanda loved me but I always knew something was off” Sasha said “I’ll look into this and get back to you “Thank “


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lila Rae were home talking.”Lila Rae, you didn’t follow through with your contract so Brooklyn does have a case “Yes but I don’t want to record with Brooklyn she wanted to end it” Lila Rae said as Lorenzo came in,” Skye, Lila Rae what’s going on you both look tense “Brooklyn is suing me for breach of contract “No, I will handle it” Lorenzo, You will not harm Brooklyn she my niece “I know I will talk to her “Let me handle it” Alright, I do have some news, Gabriella want to come home “Skye said “Skye, She not recovering yet” Lorenzo said “I’ll go talk to Brooklyn “Lila Rae said and left.”Skye, Why do you want to bring our daughter home “I miss Gabriella last time we saw her she didn’t look good maybe we can help her” Let’s go to the rehabilitation clinic “Alright Skye said as her cellphone rang she answered it was Gabriella doctor.”We were just talking about our daughter recovering, Oh when is it” Skye asked as she hung up the phone.”What did Gabriella's doctor say” Tomorrow is family counselor and she wants all of us there”Then we will go and help our daughter “I hope Gabriella starts to eat, I can’t lose her” Me too”


At The Quartermaine mansion-Brooklyn was talking to  Kristina,” Why did you want to see me” Because I’m suing Lila Rae for breach of contract And I want you to know” Are you doing it for my benefit “She may be a fool out of both of us” Yes more me but that’s not my idea for revenge “What is” I will figure it out, But you do what you want “Kristina said and left as Ned came in,” Brooklyn, Why are you sue Lila Rae? I thought you wanted to terminate the contract “Yes but then I changed my mind my label is in trouble, Lila Rae was my only singer “Brooklyn said “A lawsuit is a bad business “


No comments:

Post a Comment