Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secret part 2 ch 45

 Secrets Part 2 ch 45


AT Selina-Selina was trying to get Donna to stop crying as there was a knock on the doors.”Selina! Open up! Ava yelled as the guard came into the living room.”Take the child to a room and keep her quiet “Selina said as the bodyguard picked up Donna and took her into a room Selina opened the door it was Ava and Carly.”Give me my daughter! I know you have her” Carly yelled “Yes I do! On one condition, you will handle Sonny's business for me! I have the paperwork right here all you need to do is sign it” First I want to see my daughter Carly said “I would give Donna to Carly or I will shoot you! Ava said as she pulled out a gun at Selina.


In the room - Donna was crying as Julian broke into the window shot the bodyguard and picked up Donna.


In the living room,” Selina Ava, and Carly were talking.”Did you hear that noise? Who is here? Selina asked as Julian came holding Donna.”Donna” Carly said and picked up Donna as she cried.”You will regret it by helping Carly I will make sure of it” Selina said “Carly let’s take Donna to the car” Ava said “Julian, Do what you need to” Carly said she left with Ava.”We could have teamed up together and run this town “Selina said as Julian shot her.


At Alexis- Alexis was in her bedroom crying over Kristina and was having a hard time sleeping she got up and went into the living room and saw Molly sleeping on the couch and then went over to the cabinets and poured herself a drink.


At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ and Ned were talking.”What a night “You’re telling me I wanted tonight to be perfect “It was till everything happened “Yes, I wish Skye would leave Lorenzo “Me too” Ned said as Monica came in.”Mom, did you know that Rae is Cecil” No I didn’t, I’m shocked too”

No comments:

Post a Comment