Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secret part 2 ch 3

 “Secrets Part 2 ch 3”

At The Warehouse-Lorenzo was dealing with the shipment as Dex came in.”Father “Dex, I’m glad you’re here, I have some news” that” I’ll show you,” Lorenzo said they left,


Carly was walking by Sony coffee shop she missed him as she looked up at the sign it said sold and she was upset as Lorenzo and Dex came by,” You bastard! You brought Sonny coffee shop! Carly yelled “It was all fair and legal transaction “Who did you buy it from “His wife. Now you need to leave my property “I will make Skye pay for taking my son” If you touch anything on my wife I’ll kill you, That’s a promise “Lorenzo said Carly left and Lorenzo and Dex went inside.”So you brought Sonny coffee shop” Yes and his restaurant, I’m working on the house too, Sonny's house is safer than the one I’m at, But this is just the beginning of us son,” Lorenzo said 


At Nina-Nina loved to take care of Willow who moved in with the children she hoped they would stay when there was a knock on the door it was Carly.”Carly it’s a pleasure to surprise “Why did you sell Sonny's coffee shop to Lorenzo,! He is the person who killed him! Carly yelled “I’m Sonny's wife and in charge of his estate, I get to do what I want with his property “You’re just loving that Willow and the children are here” Yes, I miss Sonny every day but I finally got what I wanted my daughter! Nina yelled “as Carly phone rang “Carly Spencer, You sold my house, Thanks” Carly said as she hang up the phone. You might as well kill Michael too! He would have hated this” I have a right to be with my daughter! No one is going to take her from me anymore “Nina yelled Carly left.


On a jet-A woman was on the jet holding a picture of someone.”Since you won’t take my calls I’ll come and see you we have to deal with this” The woman said to herself.


At Alexis' office-Alexis was working at her newspaper but was still feeling like she was missing something when Kristina came in,” Mom Are you alright you look sad “Sometimes I just miss my job as a lawyer, I like the newspaper but law is in my blood “Then fight for it”


No comments:

Post a Comment