Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 28

  Secrets part 2 ch 28”

At Skye/Lorenzo- Skye and Lorenzo just had therapy with Gabriella it was a lot to take in.”Gabriella, I’m sorry we didn’t push you to deal with the rape, We shouldn’t let you just let it go” I don’t like to dwell in my pain that’s Lila Rae” Yes, I’m sorry that happened “I don’t want to talk about it anymore “Alright, Why don’t you clean up yourself and we will have lunch soon “Skye ask Gabriella went upstairs.”I hate that it happened, it was my fault “Lorenzo said “I hate that I wasn’t there for her as a mother should be” Skye said “You are a good mother “Thanks, I ran into AJ he forgave me” That’s great “Yes I have my brother back” Skye said as Gabriella came back into the room,


At The Metro Co- Felicia was meeting with Sasha as she came in.”Do you know who my parents are” Yes and the family is right here in Port Charles, But your parents are not here anymore I’m sorry “Felicia said she gave Sasha the folder and she read it.”Wow, I’m a Quartermaine, Did you know them” No I didn’t but you do look like her” Thanks for this “You’re welcome, I’m glad I could help “Felicia said “Me too” Sasha said as Sam came by,” Sasha you look happy “I’m, Thank to Felicia I finally know who my parents are” That’s great “Yes, I’m going to see my family “Sasha said and left.”I’m glad you made her happy “That’s one thing I love about being a PI” I have missed being a PI” You know I've been thinking of opening my practice, Do you want to join me” I would love to”


Anna-Anna was at home when There was a knock on the door it was Valentin.”Valentin, Why are you here, you broke up with me” I know and I’m sorry it wasn’t your fault that you shot my daughter, She was stacking you” I hate that I shot her” I know you did, I missed you I could use a friend too” What’s going on” I have an son I never know I had, Phillip “Oh wow” Yea good old Father sent him away “Do you want to know him” Yes I do, I just hate that my father did this “I’m sure “


At The Quartermaine mansion -Ned and Olivia and Monica and AJ and Tracy were there.”AJ, When is the reopening of the hotel “Tomorrow it’s almost done and I have decided to forgive Skye I miss her “I’m glad you forgive her” Monica said “Me too “AJ said as Sasha came in.”Sasha why are you here” Monica asked “I just found out who my parents are, Grant  and Cecil, “Sasha said “Wow, I never thought we would hear that name again, Grant was a con artist, “Tracy said “Yes he was, Sasha we welcome you to the family, “Monica said “Thanks I have a lot of questions about my parents “I’m sure you do., If you want to stay here you can” Monica said “It’s not about money “We know “Monica you have always been welcome to me, I’m glad I’m part of this family “Sasha said 

No comments:

Post a Comment