Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 27

 Secrets part 2 ch 27”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was on the phone.”Thank that’s what I need to hear it was pleasant doing business with you” Lorenzo said as he hung up the phone as Carly came in.”Why are you here Lorenzo asks “Looks like you’re moving, Are you going back to London or whatever you were living “Carly asks “ No. We are staying in this town, now what do you want “ Leave my family alone! I wouldn’t lose another family member to you! Skye told me that someone was playing with her brakes! It’s your fault that Michael died! Carly yelled and slapped him as Gabriella came by,” Daddy, What’s going on? I heard yelling “Gabriella just go back to the sunroom “Does she know what kind of man her father is? I’m not backing down from running this town. you will have to deal with me” Carly said as the guard came in.”Take her away” Lorenzo said Carly left the house with the guard.”Gabriella, I’m sorry you had to deal with that” I always knew that you had a different job from another’s father with the guard we are a different kind of family, and the rules we have to live by if we hire anybody to work for us we have to do a background check, We can’t eat outside or by a window, We have bulletproof windows but I didn’t want to know what you did, I just wanted to enjoy the perks of a luxury lifestyle and I still do” Gabriella said” I know it’s not easy but all you need to know is I love you and your sister agh brother and mother and I will do anything for you “Lorenzo said “Today when we were at the hotel, I heard two people talking about that man you killed “I hate that you saw it, Was that the reason you start your eating disorder again “Lorenzo ask as Skye came in with Kevin.


“Now we can start on therapy, “Lorenzo said “Lila Rae isn’t here “We can start without her, Gabriella how are you doing being back here” I’m trying to eat it’s not easy, I just don’t start eating “I was just asking Gabriella why she start again, I thought it was under control “Lorenzo said “Yes, Gabriella why did you even start this? You have always been skinny “Skye asked “At first it wasn’t about what I looked like but how I felt about myself, I hate myself “Why? Skye ask “It start after I was raped, “Gabriella said as she cried. Skye went over to comfort her.  “I’m sorry you were raped “Did you ever deal with it? Did he go to jail “Kevin asked “I didn’t deal with it, I just went to the doctor and made sure I wasn’t pregnant and moved on, Daddy deal with him” Gabriella said “You need to deal with it” No! I don’t want to! I’m done talking about it! Gabriella said “It was my fault it happened it was one of the guard, I came home that night and found Gabriella in the living room after it happened “Lorenzo said “I was out of town “Skye said “So that’s when it stated it was your way of dealing with a traumatic experience “Kevin said “I guess so”Did you go though any another traumatic experience again before you stated your eating disorder again “No”Gabriella lied “We have a good start today, Gabriella I really think you need to deal with the raped to for you to recover, We can also talk without your parents too”Thanks Dr.Collins”Gabriella said “Skye,Lorenzo do you want to say anything “Gabriella it breaks my heart that you look this way, I hate seeing you like this, you don’t believe in yourself either you never have any confidence in yourself you’re a beautiful woman “Skye said “Gabriella you’re mother and I want to raise you and your sister as strong woman,I hate seeing you like this, I don’t want to burying you before us “Lorenzo said “That was a little hush “Therapy can be like that and it’s part of your recovery “Kevin said Gabriella walk by the bar and pour herself some water.”I think we have a good start, I’ll see you in a couple of days “Kevin said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment