Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 13

 “Secrets part 2 ch 13”

At Kristina- Kristina was at home trying to get her life back together when there was a knock on the door it was Carly.”Carly, Why are you here “Do you know that Nina sold your father's business to Lorenzo “It’s Nina's business to sell, she is Daddy's widow your just jealous “It’s not about jealousy, Lorenzo is responsible for your father's death and we can’t let him get away with it or what Lila Rae did to you or what Skye did to my son it’s time we end them?”Carly said “I understand you are upset, I hate that Daddy is gone and Michael but I wouldn’t live my life around revenge, I wouldn’t be angry like you, You and my father were nothing but toxic together, “Kristina said “Yes we were but I will fight for the ones I love,” Carly said and left.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was getting ready to leave he was loading his gun when Skye came in the room.”Lorenzo “I have a meeting with the five families” Just come back to me, “Lorenzo said and kissed Skye and left.


Kristina-Kristina was upset about Carly as the doorbell rang again.”Carly you need to leave me alone “Kristina said as it was a man .”I’m not Carly, I’m your future, I need you to take over your father's business “No, My father wouldn’t want me to, I don’t even know how to run a mob” Kristina said 


At The Five Families meeting- Selina and Ava were there when Lorenzo came in.”It’s time we get down to business I just heard that Sonny man wants Kristina to take over the business we will not let that happen “No we wouldn’t “Selina said “You want to kill Kristina “Ava asked “No Just give her a warning about taking over, anyway we have a lot to talk about “Lorenzo said “Yes we do” Selina said 


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was cleaning up and saw the file about the car accident on Lorenzo's desk and read it.”It wasn’t my fault! Skye yelled to herself as Lorenzo came in.”Why didn’t you tell me that someone played with my break it wasn’t my fault “I was going to tell you when I found out who it was” Maybe AJ will forgive me” Maybe, I hate that you lost your best friend in this “Me too”

No comments:

Post a Comment