Saturday, December 23, 2023

Secret part 1 ch 25

 “Secrets part 1 ch 25”

At ELQ-Tracy was in her office going over paperwork when Ned came in.”Mother we need to talk “About what? I’m going over a deal “Tracy said “It’s more important than ELQ! I want to know who this little girl is in this picture! Ned yelled as he held it up and showed Tracy who got up.”Where did you get it? From your purse! Who is this? She looks like Skye she has her red hair “That’s because it is, Skye is my daughter “Tracy said “What! Ned yelled


At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye was downstairs in the den having breakfast with her daughters and Monica who was watching Gabriella push her food away that was on her plate.”Skye, I heard you have ELQ back” Yes and the hotel, I just need Olivia to share,” Skye said as Olivia came in.”Skye, You can have my share I don’t want to be your partner “Thank “Olivia, What will you do “Monica asked “I was thinking of opening my restaurant, I’m going to meet Ned at the hotel to talk about it, Ned had to go to the office for a few minutes “Olivia said “I need to go too, Girls are you alright? Skye asked “Yes Mother Lila Rae said “Yes, I’ll be fine, “Gabriella said “Gabriella, do you want the cook to make you something else “No, I’m not that hungry “Gabriella said Monica knows the sign and knows she had an eating disorder.”Well, I need to go” Skye said she went by the door and was about the foyer as Monica came by.”Skye, We need to talk I think Gabriella has an eating disorder “Monica said as Skye wasn’t shocked about it.”Yes, she did but that’s in the past” She hardly eats her food “I’m sure it’s nothing “Skye said and left.


At General Hospital-Portia was working when Valentin came by with Phillip.”Dr.Robinson, I need a DNA test on this man he claims to be my son “Alright come with me” Portia said she left with them as Elizabeth came by with some charts and put them down as Robin came by.”Do you need any help “Robin asks “Robin, Your home” Yes for Bobbie's funeral, I can’t believe she is gone” Me too, How long are you going to stay “I’m not sure yet”


At ELQ-Tracy and Ned were talking.”Why all the secrets about Skye being your daughter? Ned asked as Skye came into the office.”What did you say? I’m not her daughter! Skye yelled “Yes you are! That day you came into the mansion, Alan knew who you were and Daddy, That Rae wasn’t your mother but I was, I was young when I became pregnant and Daddy told me to trust him that he would help me with the situation “So you just give me up! Edward did sell me! Skye yelled “Yes” Why did you act hate me? Skye yelled “Because I would rather have you hate me than know the truth! Tracy yelled “You were never going to tell me! Skye yelled “No” Why did Alan cover up your lies? Why did Rae think I was her daughter? Skye yelled “Alan did it out of love for both of us, I don’t know what Rae thought, “Tracy said “Skye, I didn’t know about this till now,” Ned said “I know you both got close when you had Kristina but did anything happen “Tracy ask “No,” Ned said “No, I needed to go, “Skye said “Skye, Are you alright “Ned ask “I just need to clear my head “Skye said and left.” I’m worried about Skye “Tracy said “Now you are” Ned said “I made a choice and I had to live with them” Tracy said as Olivia came in,” What’s going on? I saw Skye just running out of the hotel she looked upset “Olivia said 


No comments:

Post a Comment