Saturday, December 23, 2023

Secrets part 1 ch 41

 “secrets part 1 ch 41”

At St,Ann-Kristina was outside she needed some air when Lila Rae came by,”Why are you here “I just wanted to give my condolences and to see how your doing I do care about you”No you don’t,You just use me “Can I tell you why I helped my father “Fine, I’ll,give you five minutes “When I came out to my parents it was the hardest thing I did they never accepted it , They never met any of my girlfriends or ask me if I was seeing anyone till Daddy ask me to become friends with you that’s the only time he accepted me for who I’m “So you just did it for your father love! His plan was to get my father in jail and then kill him! Did you ever ask him about this plan”No, I didn’t even if I did he won’t tell me you know how this lifestyle works “Lila Rae said as Alexis came by.”What’s going on here! Are you upset my daughter again “Mom, I can handle it”, I understand wanting a parent to accept you but this wasn’t the way to do it Kristina said “I’m sorry about Michael “Lila Rae said and left.”Are you alright “No, I did love her”Oh Kristina you will find someone else she much younger then you are”Alexis said 


Inside the church - Carly was light a candle as AJ came by.”Carly,We have to go,the church as another event “AJ said Carly look at AJ,” AJ, I’m sorry I took Michael from you “What! You’re admitting it”Yes after Michael was shot by Sonny enemy and then in an coma and more I regret it”I wish it didn’t happened to Michael all that”I know, if he was raised by you he would just be spoiled “Yes and protect “Yes”Carly said they left the church.


Outside-Skye was outside looking at everyone as they left the church she hate that AJ didn’t want her to come and all the pain she was putting him through.


At Ava-Ava was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Lorenzo.”Lorenzo, Why are you here “We need to talk, Was it you who play with the brake on my wife car”No, I wouldn’t do that”Oh”So there an enemy out there “Yes, Someone wanted my wife dead”Who did you piss off? Ava ask 

No comments:

Post a Comment