Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 7

“Secrets part 2 ch 7” At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo had just told Skye about the house he brought.”Skye, Are you upset “I just wish you told me that you wanted to move, This house has security too” Yes but still Sonny is bigger and it doesn’t matter where we live as long as our girls are with us” When do we move” Soon,” Lorenzo said “Next time don’t make lifetime decisions without Me “I agree “Lorenzo said “Thanks now I need to go “Where” I have an idea on how to make it right between AJ and I” Skye said and left.


At The Quartermaine mansion-Tracy and Monica were talking.”So you finally told Skye everything that Adam is her father “Yes, It feels good to be honest for a change “Good,Do you want a relationship with Skye “Yes but I don’t think I will get it”Maybe you will “Thanks for having my daughter back”It wasn’t about Skye vs AJ, AJ right now is in pain he can’t run a business,He needs to grieve for Michael I hate that his gone too”I know you do “


At The Metro Co-AJ and Elizabeth were about to leave when Skye came by,” AJ” Skye, I don’t want to talk “Just listening to me I bought this hotel but I haven’t done anything to it, I have been busy with the girls and ELQ, I want you to have the hotel I’ll give it to you can do whatever you want with it, Rename it I don’t care “Skye said “Is this a trap” No, Aj I love you and you need a project to run, I will have a lawyer look over everything “Skye said “You mean it! You’re going to give me the hotel” Aj said “Yes” I’ll take it” Good “It doesn’t mean I forgive you “I know”, I’ll have my lawyer draw up paperwork Skye said she left.”Aj, I think this is a great idea “Me too I have the perfect name for the hotel” AJ said “You need something to do, But you also need to force on your grief “Yes”


At The Quartermaine mansion -Brooklyn was in the foyer when there was a knock on the door it was Lila Rae.”Lila Rae “Why are you suing me? You didn’t want me as your client now you’re suing me” My label needs you to survive “Well I’m running my label and I’ll fight it, You need to drop this or I’ll let my father deal with you” Lila Rae said and left. 

No comments:

Post a Comment