Saturday, December 23, 2023

Secret part 1 ch 12

“Secrets part:1 ch 12”

At Nina/Sonny-Nina was at home missing her husband she wished Sonny would get released from jail and the charges dropped when her cellphone rang.”Nina Corinthos, No I’ll be right there “Nina said as she hung up the phone.


At Kristina-Kristina and Blaze had just had sex and were in the afterglow wearing robes and looking outside.”Blaze, Now that we are close I don’t know much about your family, Did they accept you when you came out to them “Kristina asked Blaze turned around and looked at her and remembered what happened between her parents and how her father didn’t want her to be gay.”They were a little shocked but I know they love me, What about you” The same They were shocked because I dated a boy first “Kristina said as her cellphone rang.”It’s Nina” Kristina said as she grabbed her cellphone,” Nina, What is it? No, I’ll be there “Kristina said as she hung up the phone,” My father has been taken to the hospital “No let’s get dressed and go,” Blaze said 


At Alexis' newspaper office- Alexis was at her desk on the computer searching for Skye and what she had been up to and came across some interesting information about her life In London.


At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye was pouring herself some coffee when Ned came in.”Skye, I know you’re up to something, Did you have anything to do with Sonny's arrest “Are you on the Sonny team because Olivia is” No, I’ll never be on his side he destroyed our family, I want in” Ned said “Ned, It’s all done and I didn’t have to lift a finger “Skye said as she smirked.”I don’t know why we didn’t think you are a Quartermaine you act like one” I did it in AJ's name” I have your back, It’s time the Quartermaine was back on track and running ELQ we lose a lot of money when Valentin was in charge “I know but both of us will fix it, Your a great businessman, I think Michael needs some training first “Yes”


At General Hospital-Nina came running in and saw Elizabeth.”Elizabeth, How is my husband? Nina asked as Kristina Blaze Michael and Dante came in as Austin came by.”We did everything we could but Sonny was poisoned in jail and we couldn’t save him” Austin said “No! We didn’t get our happy ending! Nina yelled “No Daddy” Kristina said as she cried.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment