Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secret part 2 ch 66

 Secrets Part 2 ch 66

At General Hospital- Monica was by the nurse station making notes when Skye and Lorenzo came by with Gabriella.”What’s going on? Is everything alright “Monica asked “Yes, Gabriella is going to Paris in a few days and we want her to have a check-up with Dr.Robinson and Dr, Collins first “What’s in Paris” Fashion Week” Oh, Well you look great, “Thank you “Gabriella said as Portia came by,” Gabriella, I’m glad you’re here, Let’s go have your exam “Portia said she left with Gabriella.”Monica, Do you think a trip is a good idea “I’m sure both Dr.Collins and Dr. Robinson will make the best recommendations “I hope so, it’s good to see you at the hospital “Yes, It’s a little bittersweet I decided to retire “Monica said “Oh, The hospital will miss you” Yes so many memories here, Working with Bobbie and Tony and Alan” Monica said “Many great doctors and nurses “Yes, And the drama “


Portia was in the exam room with Gabriella she was on the scale looking away as Dr.Robinson was weighing her and was happy with the numbers .”You can get off the scale and we will remove the feeding tube “What was the number “Gabriella it’s important right now that you don’t know “Do you think I should go” Gabriella asked as she sat on the medical table.”I think it will be alright you have improved a lot “I’m trying to “I’m glad” I don’t want to see Dr.Collins “Why” Because my mother wants me to talk about the day I was raped “Gabriella said as Elizabeth came into the room to help Dr.Robinson.”Your parents want to help you “Dr.Robinson said “Talking about something traumatic like the rape gets old it will not change it” Gabriella said “No it doesn’t, It’s hard to deal with “Elizabeth said “Yes it is Nurse Webber “I know what you feel, I was raped when I was a teenager but after dealing with it did help me recover and you will recover too” I did it helped that I never end up pregnant or had to deal with a trial “Yes I’m sure he was deal with, But talking to Dr, Collins will helped “Elizabeth said “You are all set” Portia said “I’m so glad that feeding tube is off, Thanks you both” You’re welcome “Elizabeth said Gabriella went into the hallway.”You were great with Gabriella I know it wasn’t easy talking about your personal experience “No but I wanted to help” Elizabeth said 


Skye and Lorenzo were in the hallway when Gabriella came by.”Gabriella, they took off the feeding tube “Yes! I’m recovering “Not so fast you still need to keep it up” Yes Daddy” Let’s go see Dr.Collins “


Monica was talking to the hospital board Tracy and another doctor were on the board.”I have decided to retire I loved this hospital but it’s time to let go” We understand and wish you well you were one of the best doctors here” Yes I was”

No comments:

Post a Comment