Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 42

Secrets part. 2 ch 42 

At Carly’s -Carly was talking to Mac about Donna's kidnapping when Josslyn came in.”Mom, Why are the police here” Josslyn asked “Donna was kidnapped tonight “No” We have to find her” Carly said as Dante came in.”Dante are you here to help find Donna “I’m here about another case, Sam just called me Kristina didn’t make it from her gunshot wound “No! Josslyn yelled “No,” Carly said “Carly do you know why Kristina was at Lorenzo's house tonight, “Mac asked “No” Carly lied “Do you know who took Donna” Josslyn asked “We are set up listening advice on the phone and we will post a guard at the door we will find your daughter “I hope so, I didn’t want this Kristina dead and my daughter kidnapped, “Carly said 


At General Hospital-Alexis was in shock that  Kristina was dead as Ned came by and tried to help her.”I’m sorry about Kristina “Zi can’t believe she's gone I tried so hard to keep her from this lifestyle and now it has taken her ways” Alexis said “Let me help you, You’re not alone “I want to see her” Alexis said 


Lorenzo’s room-Lorenzo was in bed his head had a glaze on it as Skye and the girls came in.”Lorenzo, I’m so glad you’re alright “Skye said kissing him, “Do you remember what happened “Yes I went to check on our house and I saw Kristina looking through some personal papers and I asked her to leave them alone She was taking pictures of them with her cell phones and she shot me then I shot her, “Lorenzo said “You shot her” Lila Rae ask “It was self-defense “She didn’t make it” Lila Rae said “I’m sorry but Kristina had no right to be in our house she was using you “Lorenzo said “Daddy you wouldn’t go to jail will you “Gabriella ask “Yes he will if I have anything to say about it! You killed my daughter! I lose my sister to your family and now I lose my daughter! Alexis yelled “It was self-defense she shot me first “Lorenzo said “I understand your pain but leave my husband alone “You both are to blame for two young adult deaths, “Alexis said as Ned came in.”Alexis, let’s go” Ned said they went into the hallways.


“Girls you will hear something about this and what I do is not going to be easy, “Lorenzo said “We will handle it, Right Lila Rae and Gabriella “Skye asked” Yes Daddy” Yes,” Lila Rae said she took her father hands.


Kristina's body was in the morgue and Alexis and Sam came in and looked at her.”Oh, my baby girl l love you so much you could have had a bright future “Alexis said as Molly came in.”My big sister I love you so much “We will never forget you we love you so much “Lorenzo will pay for this and Carly too” Alexis said they went into the hallway as Danta came by.”I’m sorry about Kristina “Thanks, Have you been working the case “Sam asked “Something else happened tonight, Donna was kidnapped “No” Molly said “Yes we haven’t found her yet “

No comments:

Post a Comment