Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 6

 “Secrets part. 2 ch 6”

At Alexis, Alexis was on the phone.”If you want it’s all yours, I do think you will be great at it” Alexis said and hung up the phone.


At The Metro, Co-AJ was sitting by the bar looking at a glass that had alcohol in it when Elizabeth came by,” AJ, Don’t drink, I understand you are sad about Michael I understand that pain of losing a child for years I thought Jake was dead but he was kidnapped by the Cassadine “How did you handle it” It wasn’t easy but I had to, I had two another boys who needed me and Aj your not alone” Thank Elizabeth “You’re welcome “Elizabeth said Aj gives the drink back to the bartender.”I want Skye to pay for taking my son away I almost had it, I want to put Skye as CEO but she has my family's support “I’m sorry but you know that’s not what Michael would want “No, Michael wasn’t about revenge “


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo were talking about.”Skye, You don’t have to run ELQ, You could run your own business “I know but it’s not the same, I finally have my family's respect but I lose AJ” He will come around “I don’t think he will, I found out who my father is” Who” Adam Chandler, I’m a Chandler after all” Adam and Tracy had an affair “Yes, I’m not surprised they are both alike” What do you think about it” I need time to eject to it” Yes” Lorenzo said as his phone rang “Lorenzo, Oh that’s good news “He said as he hang up the phone.”I just bought us a new house “Why? Lorenzo, you should have asked me I love this house “Yes but I just bought a bigger one, Sonny's old house “Oh that’s what this is you want everything he had! Why don’t you go after Carly next? Skye yelled “Because I love you, I had Carly and I’m done with her, It’s you I love, Sonny's house is secretly then ours,” Lorenzo said 


Carly’s-Carly was at home when there was a knock on the door it was Drew,” Drew I’m glad you’re back” Carly said they shared a hug,” I’m sorry about Michael “Thanks I wish you were here early “Me too” Drew said as Carly phone rang .”Did I get it? No! Carly yelled as she hung up the phone.”What’s going on” Nina sold Sonny's business to Lorenzo and tried to buy it but I don’t have enough money, I hate that I had to move out of it when Sonny died” I’m sorry “I wonder who brought it up, Sonny old house Carly said “What have you been doing “Running Kelly’s but I want something else I’m getting bored of it “I’m sorry about Bobbie too” Thanks “Carly said 


No comments:

Post a Comment