Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 30

 Secrets Part 2 ch 30


At The Quartermaine mansion -Tracy AJ and Ned were talking about Sasha being a Quartermaine.”Did you know that Cecil had a daughter “Ned asked “No, Jimmy Lee could be her father instead of Grant she slept with both of them” Tracy said “She slept with her cousin “AJ asked “Sasha dated Michael too” Ned said “No this isn’t good “AJ said as Skye and Gabriella came in,” What’s going on? You all look like you’re into something “Skye said “We have a new family member, Sasha Gilmore is Cecil and Grant's daughter “AJ said “Wow, I heard about Cecil she was very spoiled “Yes and she had bad choices in man between Grant and Jimmy Lee “Tracy said “You can’t help who you fall in love with, anyway I have some news” Skye said as Monica and Sasha came in.”Skye, This is Sasha Gilmore “Sasha welcome to “the family I just heard about you, This is my daughter Gabriella” Skye said “Sasha you were a model for deception “Gabriella said “Yes I was” You were a great model, Lucy ask me to be her next model but my control parents didn’t want me too “Gabriella said Sasha could tell she had an eating disorder.”Well, I’m sure they have a reason, it’s not easy being a model, I don’t know what I’ll do next in life but I’ll find out “Sasha said “Yes you will “Monica said “Skye, You’re news” Ned said “Yes, I made an decision as CEO of ELQ but it’s a great one it will make us money “Skye said “What is it Skye” Ned ask “It’s a great idea” Tracy said “So now you both are playing nice? Ned asked “I brought a property that was for sale right by Olivia restaurant, We can make a shopping center, a little park for the kids, “Skye said “I like that idea,” Ned said “Me too it is what this community needs, “Monica said “Yes,” AJ said “Thanks, I want my daughter Gabriella to help pick out the store she loves shopping, “Skye said “What would we call it” Ned ask “We will think of something, I want it to be perfect, maybe we can put another hotel by it,” Skye said “One by the riverfront would be nice, “Ned said “Yes it would, AJ I’m looking forward to seeing the hotel tomorrow “We all are” Yes, We need to go, We are meeting Lorenzo at our new house “You’re moving “Yes, Lorenzo brought Sonny old house, “Skye said “Of course, he did,” Tracy said “It’s more security, “Skye said “Gabriella we hope you recover we all care about you, “Monica said “I’m fine, It’s my parents who have a problem, I don’t have an eating disorder “Gabriella said and went into the hallway.


“I’m sorry that she hasn’t admitted it yet” Skye she needed to or she wouldn’t recover “I know, I want to warn you all that Rae is in town she cons me into thinking I was her daughter when she knew the truth, “Skye said “We will deal with her, “Tracy said 


Gabriella was in the hallway on her cellphone waiting for Skye when Sasha came by.”I know what it’s like having everybody look at you wondering if you’re taking care of yourself, I had my fair share of ups and downs, I turned to drugs and I had a mental breakdown after losing my son and then husband it’s not easy and then everybody watching you it’s even harder “Sasha said “Yes it is, When I eat my meals my parents watch me eat. It’s not easy to just pick up and start eating, Today was my first day of family therapy it wasn’t easy “Gabriella said as Skye came by,” Gabriella, Are you ready to go? Sasha, I’m glad you’re a part of this family I would like to get to know you “You too, Everyone has been so nice I always wondered where I belonged “I know that feeling “Skye said as they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment