Saturday, December 23, 2023

Secrets part 1 ch 28

  ‘Secrets part 1 ch. 28”

At General Hospital-Skye’s room was in bed waking up wondering what happened when Lorenzo came in with the girls.”Skye” Mother we are glad you’re alright, “Gabriella said “We love you, “Lila Rae said “What happened “You were in a car accident “No, Did I hit anyone “Skye asked “Girls, Can I talk to your mother alone” Lorenzo ask “Yes” Lila Rae said they left.”Skye, I have to ask, where are you drinking” No, Why” You hit Michael's car, and he died” No,” Skye said as she cried.”I heard that Tracy is your mother “Yes I just found out and was upset as I was driving, Did you know” No, I didn’t “I need to talk to AJ he must hate me” Skye said 


In the hallway, Willow was crying as Josslyn came by,” Willow, I’m sorry about Michael, Me too, I can’t believe he's gone” I want to know what happened! Josslyn yelled as Dex came by,” Dex, I didn’t know you were back, Are you here to see me “No, I’m here to see someone else, I didn’t know you were here “Dex said as Gabriella came by,” Dex, You’re here” Gabriella said and hug him,” You two know each other “Do you have a new girlfriend Josslyn ask “ No, His my brother “Gabriella said Josslyn was upset.”What! Your Lorenzo son! Josslyn yelled “Yes! Dex yelled “Is that why you work with me on bringing Sonny down? Yes, I use your hate for Sonny to destroy him! Dex yelled as he left with Gabriella.”Joss “I was a fool and I wouldn’t be a fool again “Josslyn 


At Skye’s room-Skye was in bed and Lorenzo was talking to her as Dex came in.”Skye, Father do I need to get rid of anything “No, I wouldn’t hide it was an accident but if I have to deal with the consequences I will “Skye said 


In the hallway - Carly was upset as Nina and Kristina came by,” Carly we came back from the airport what happened “A while you were saying goodbye to Sonny without me! Michael was in a car accident, his gone! My son is dead!“No!! What happened “Kristina asked “I don’t know all the details yet” Who was the other driver “Skye, I will destroy her! If it’s the last thing I do! Carly yelled as AJ came by.”Carly, Can we talk about our son? AJ, if Skye was drinking I want her to pay” I agree with you”


At Skye’s room-Skye was in bed and Lorenzo was by her bedside,” I’m sorry you had to tell everyone your alive this way” It’s alright I couldn’t let you go through this alone I love you Skye “I love you too. I can’t believe she my mother “It doesn’t matter who you’re mother is we have our own family “Lorenzo said as Portia came by,” I have your test results, We had to do an alcohol test because of your history and you were not drinking “No I wasn’t, But I understand why you had to do a test “Skye said as AJ came in.”Sorry to interrupt but I had to see the face of the woman who killed my son! Aj yelled “I’m sorry it was an accident I hate myself that he's gone, I love you AJ, I wasn’t drinking I was upset “About what? AJ yelled “I found out that Tracy is my mother so I went into the car to drive, I’m sorry I love Michael too” Skye, I don’t know if I can forgive you,” AJ said as Carly came in.”I know I can’t! You will pay for this! Carly yelled “Enough! My wife wasn’t drunk it was an accident that’s all, You both will not hurt my wife or you will deal with me” Lorenzo said AJ and Carly left.

No comments:

Post a Comment