Saturday, December 23, 2023

Secrets part 1 ch 13

 “Secrets part 1 ch 13”

At General Hospital-Nina was crying as Carly came by.”It’s true, Sonny is gone” Yes, You won, Sonny and I didn’t get our happy ending just like you wanted “I never wanted Sonny gone, His the father of my children, “Carly said as Alexis came by.”Sonny said” Yes” Do they know what happened “It was poison, Kristina is here,” Nina said “I’m sorry Nina, I know how much you love him and Carly you have a history with him, We all had a relationship with him” Yes, Unfortunately, Who was his doctor “Austin “No, I need to talk to him” Carly said “Why are you upset that it was Austin” He had a relationship with Cyrus, He visited him in jail, I just don’t trust that guy” Carly said 


Austin was in his office on the phone.”It’s done boss his gone” Austin said as Ava came into the office.”So it’s true “Ava said as Austin hung up the phone.”Yes Sonny gone” Austin said as Ava closed the door.”So that was the plan all along? To kill him? Ava asks “Why do you care? Now you have Avery to yourself “Yes I do, What about his territory? Ava asked “That’s not yours either it belongs to someone else It’s not Cyrus it’s someone bigger, “Ava asked 


Kristina was in the hallway crying as Blaze was comfortable with her as Alexis came by.”Mother, Daddy is gone” I heard I’m sorry, “Alexis said hug her.”Blaze, Thanks for being here for my daughter “I wouldn’t be anywhere else “Blaze said Alexis knew who she was but hadn’t decided what to do yet with the information.


At Carly’s -Carly was crying over Sonny's death and looked at pictures of him as Sam came in.”I’m sorry “Thanks, I can’t believe his gone, someone will now take over the territory “It’s not going to be safe for any of us” No”


Nina-Nina was crying about her husband when there was a knock on the door it was Ava,” I’m sorry about Sonny” I feel so alone “You not alone”


At The Warehouse-Selina was having a meeting with the five families.”Now that Sonny is gone, I will be taking over his territory “Selina said “No, That will be me” Lorenzo said as he came into the warehouse.”Lorenzo Alcazar, You not dead” Nope, I've been taking over the territory for a while “Why don’t we talk alone “Selina asked “I think we can work together on this, “Lorenzo said “We both want the same thing “Selina said as Ava came in.”You both are not going to leave me out of anything “Ava said 

No comments:

Post a Comment