Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 15

 “Secrets part 2 ch 15”

At The Metro Co-AJ and Skye were talking in the lobby.”Have you chosen a name for this hotel “Yes I have, I’m excited for this chapter “I’m glad I sure go, We are bringing Gabriella home” Is she better “No, Lorenzo and I are going to help her recover we know it’s not going to be easy but Gabriella look horrible in the rehabilitation center more then last time “Are you sure you can do this “Yes I can, I know it won’t be easy but I don’t do easy” No”


At A Old restaurant-Olivia and Ned were there.”Olivia, What do you think of this” It’s an old restaurant “Yes it’s yours to fix up and make your own, Max used to own it was called The Outback I had some memories here and I too make memories with you here” I like that, I didn’t know Max own a restaurant “Yes I sing here a couple of times “Well maybe you can sing here, Now what should I call it” Olivia ask 


Sam-Sam was getting ready to leave when there was a knock on the door it was Carly.”Carly, Why are you here” I need to talk to someone who will understand this lifestyle Sonny, and you are the only one “Alright, What is it” Sonny man visited me today they want Me to take over the business, “Carly said as Kristina came in .”So they went from asking me to you “They asked you “Yes and I told them no but now I’m wondering if I made a mistake “Kristina said “Kristina you don’t know anything about this business You’re father wouldn’t want you too” Carly said “No but you can use my bar to hide shipment, I’m sick of standing by and doing nothing “Kristina said “Kristina do you know what you’re saying “Sam ask “Yes” Carly, Are you going to take over “I want revenge on what Lorenzo did to us and I have done it before, Kristina let’s team up, I promise to keep you safe” Carly said “I know you will, Sam can you keep this from mom? Kristina said “Yes,” Sam said “Let’s go talk, “Carly said Kristina and Carly left.

No comments:

Post a Comment