Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 31

 Secrets Part 2 ch 31


At The Quartermaine mansion-Sasha was outside thinking about being a Quartermaine when Maxie came by.”Sasha, Why did you want me to meet you here” I found my family it’s right here, my mother was a Quartermaine “Wow, How did you find out “Your mother helped me” I’m glad you found out who you are “Thanks, now I just need to figure out what’s next in my life “You will, So what was your mother name “Cecil “That’s a beautiful name “Yes it is, I just wish she was alive “


At a house-Lorenzo was outside the new house talking to a man he had a big surprise for his family as Skye came by with the girls.”Lorenzo, is this the house? It looks different “I had it rip down the whole house and made a new one, I know you were not crazy about living in this house but I loved the property here so it’s a whole new house “Oh Lorenzo I love it, “Thanks we just need to decorate it, I’ll show you all around “Lorenzo said “What’s house over there” Lila Rae ask “That is your studio and your place “Lorenzo said “Thanks Daddy” Lila Rae said “What about me! Gabriella yelled “You’re not old enough for your place, “Lorenzo said Gabriella rolled her eyes as Dex came by.”Dex, You have your place right by Lila Rae, I’ll show you both, Gabriella, when you’re ready you can have your place “Lorenzo said “Your father is right you're not ready to live on your own “Skye said they walk to the guest house.”Lila Rae your studio is ready by the guest house “Thanks Daddy I love it” I’m glad you’re happy, Where did you go this afternoon “I went to see Kristina, We are back together “Really! She forgives you “Skye asked “Yes I want your support “We do,” Skye said they went inside and looked around.


At The Metro, Co-Rae was there checking into a room and pulled out her license and two of them dropped on the floor as AJ came by and picked them up and read the name on it and was a little shocked by it.”AJ, Thank you” Rae said he gave them to Rae.”You’re welcome, Why did you let Skye believe she was your daughter “Because I thought it was for the best” I understand that “Thanks, I’m sorry about Michael “Thank you, I’m trying to forget Skye” It was an accident but still “

No comments:

Post a Comment