Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 36

 “Secrets part. 2 ch 36”

At Valentin-Valentin was having breakfast with Charlotte and Phillip.”I’m glad to have both of you here” Me too” So tonight is the reopening at the hotel, Are you going “Charlotte asked “Yes, I want to know this town “I’ll show you around “Thanks sis” I always wanted a big brother “Charlotte said “I always wanted a family besides my mother’


At General Hospital- Dr. Collins's office- Kevin was talking to Gabriella “So you fought with your father yesterday “Yes, Daddy throws out my fashion magazines because he blames them for my issues “Gabriella what issues is that “You want me to say it “Yes you need to so you can recovery “You sound like my mother “‘I know it’s hard to admit it “Yes, I have an eating disorder “Gabriella said as she cried.”Now admit how you feel “Scared as hell “Is this more about control than looking good “I want to be in control of my life yes but I never like the way I look either And growing up mother would always control how much sugar I had, I just wanted to have a say in my life from where we live till everything “Gabriella said “Do you realize that you broke your wrist is because you are very weak you don’t have any muscles “Kevin said “Are we done “You need to admit it and recovery for your health “Kevin said 


At Skye/Lorenzo- Lorenzo had just told Skye a secret.”Are you sure about it” Yes I have the information in my office “Lorenzo said as Dex came in.”Father we need to talk it’s about Kristina “What is it? You can tell Skye “She working with Carly she wants to break into the house tonight while we are at the hotel opening “That bitch uses Lila Rae “Yes, We will let her try to break in, and then Lila Rae will realize she needs to move on,” Lorenzo said “The Cold truth is something that you need to deal with the truth, “Skye said “Yes. Now all we need to do that for Gabriella too” Yes”

No comments:

Post a Comment