Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secret part 2 ch 53

Secrets Part 2 ch 53

At The Quartermaine mansion-Cecil was pouring herself some coffee when Tracy came into the room.”I can’t believe you have the nerve to stay here, You are not a Quartermaine you are a con art “I made a mistake in keeping who I am from everyone “Why did you lie” Because I wanted to be Skye's mother since you didn’t want to be her mother, You lied too! Cecil yelled “I had my reasons, I thought it was for the best” Tracy said as Monica came in.”Why are you all fighting “Why did you let this woman in our house “Because she is family, Now I have a meeting at the hospital, Gabriella is finally going to get help and I promise Skye I would look over the plan for her recovery “I should go see Gabriella too” Skye finally had a place in this family “Yes she does “That’s what I wanted I know she was an Quartermaine And I know it’s not easy being accepted” Cecil said 


At Carly was watching Donna play on the floor with her toys as there was a knock on the door it was Ava.”Ava, Come in” Carly said “Why did you call me to come over “Because I want to tell you I’m giving up on taking over Sonny's territory, You can deal with Lorenzo “Thank you” You’re welcome, Just keep Avery safe “I will, I’m glad Donna alright “Me too, I’ll keep the secret “Carly said as Drew came in.”What secret “I should go,” Ava said she left.”Carly, What’s going on” I have decided to give up on running this town” That’s good “Yes I need to focus on something else besides Kelly’s I have hired a waitress to help run it” What are you thinking “I’m not sure, What about you” I haven’t decided I’m just glad I’m out of jail “Me too, I wish you didn’t have to go for me”I know “


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment