Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secret part 2 ch 67

 Secrets Part 2 ch 67


At Dr. Collins's office was sitting on his desk when Skye Lorenzo and Gabriella came in.”I’m glad you’re both here, Gabriella you look well “Thank you” Gabriella said they sat down.”What do we have to talk about “Gabriella ask “Gabriella I have a feeling that the rape and your eating disorder is connected and I do believe you should talk about it with Dr,Collins “Skye said “I believe your mother  is right have you ever deal with it”Kevin ask “No”Tell us that night what happened “Kevin said “We were living in London and I was alone ,Daddy was at a meeting and mother too , I was studying and the new bodyguard came in and wanted to talk to me, I told him I didn’t talk to bodyguard and he became angry and grabbed me I was wearing a skirt that day so he just pull it and raped me, Daddy came in as I was on the floor and grabbed him that’s all I remember “Yes, You when upstairs and clean up and I took care of him “I brought you some plan B”Yes “Did you try to talk to Gabriella about it”Yes but she didn’t want to talk about it”I didn’t want the rape to be apart of me, I didn’t like being labeled a victim “It’s not apart of you but you need to deal with it, Was it the beginning of your eating disorder “Yes’Why did you think you need to staved yourself “Something I can control about my life, We keep moving to different places and now here I miss Paris and London this town is boring “Gabriella I do believe your improve your health and I think a trip is a great idea “Thank but I want to know , Daddy did you suggest this trip so I will be away from Phillip”I just don’t think that right now you need to have a relationship, you need to concentrate on your recovery “I will.”I do think a trip is a nice idea but I don’t want you to have a relapse “I wouldn’t “


At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned Olivia and AJ were there a sign was up saying Happy Retirement when Monica came in and they clapped.”We love you and we wanted to throw you a retirement party, You were the best doctors ever to that hospital “AJ said “Thank you I feel that it was time to retire and let the younger doctors have their shine “We wanted to show you how much we love you too” Ned said “I know I felt it” Monica said 


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lila Rae was celebrating with Brooklyn and Lois in the living room they just finished recording Lila Rae and were about to pop some champagne when Skye Lorenzo And Gabriella came in.”What’s going on” Who are you “Gabriella this is Lois, Brooklyn's mother we just finished the record” That’s wonderful “Yes it is, I’m glad the studio work,” Lorenzo said “It’s a great studio, we need to go, Now we just need to promote your album, Lila Rae it was great working with you and Lorenzo it’s great to see you “Lois said as she touch his face and Skye grab her hand,.”Get your hands off my husband! You let him go his mine” I was just being friendly “Lois said “Let’s go Mother “Brooklyn said they left.”Daddy, You And Lois” Lila Rae ask “It was before your mother “How many women before you met mother “Gabriella ask “After a couple of failed relationships we became friends just talking about how much we screwed up in relationships and then we decided to date and then I end up pregnant with Lila Rae” Then you got married “No, We had some bops and then after some time apart we saw each other again and then had you, “Skye said “If you didn’t get pregnant with me would you be together “Yes, Why are you asking all this “I’m just wondering why you are so strict with us in relationships “We just want you both to be happy that’s all, Gabriella why don’t you get ready for your trip, “Skye said Gabriella went upstairs.”Lila Rae, I want to hear your music “Skye said “You will soon” Lila Rae said 

No comments:

Post a Comment