Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secret part 2 ch 19

“Secrets part. 2 ch 19”

At The Rehabilitation center- Lorenzo and Skye came into the building.” Mr. And Mrs. Alcazar, Gabriella is ready but I don’t think this is a good idea she has a long way to go” We have support for Gabriella my aunt is a doctor she will help us” Skye said as Gabriella came by carrying a bag and wearing jeans.”Mother, Daddy I’m glad you changed your mind about me coming home “We just want you to recover we have a plan to help you if you decide not to follow through you will come back here” Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy” How much do we owe you” Lorenzo ask he went by the desk with the counselor.


“Gabriella, You need to be honest with us it’s the only way you will recover “You act like you know about recovery “Yes I do but not from an eating disorder “It’s not an eating disorder, “Gabriella said Skye was worrying about this as Lorenzo came by,” We are all set let’s go home, “Lorenzo said they left.


At The Cabin- Ava was talking to a man.”Do you think I can trust Lorenzo “Yes I believe you can” I hope so, Carly is trying to take over “We wouldn’t let that happen, It’s time we were running the town too” Yes, I’m glad you’re alive Julian I miss you “I’m glad you found me too” Someone help me find you” Ava said 


At General Hospital-Dr.Collin office -Dr. Collins was talking to AJ.”I don’t know why I’m here but I have years that I can’t count on and I would like to know what happened to me “I can hypnosis you “Yes please whatever it is I need to face it” AJ said Kevin hypnosis AJ .”What do you remember “I remember the hospital where a woman visited me when I first woke up, I don’t know who she is, I don’t remember her face just her voice, I remember the doctor telling me I couldn’t walk I had to do therapy I feel so alone, I want to reach my family but I did want to be a burden to them anymore it was time I save myself, I want to come back to see my son and now his gone be of my sister, “AJ said he wake up.”Will I ever remember the woman “You will in time” Thanks “You need to deal with your grief too” I know I will “AJ said 

No comments:

Post a Comment