Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 32

 “Secrets part 2 ch 32”

At Lorenzo/Skye's new house-Lorenzo had just shown Lila Rae and Dex their guest house and took Skye and Gabriella into the main house and showed them around.”Gabriella, I know you’re upset about not having a guest house but you will like your bedroom, I’ll show you “Lorenzo said they went upstairs and into a room.”This is your bedroom, it has two big closets “Lorenzo said Gabriella looked at the closet.”You can separate your clothes for the season “Lorenzo said “It’s beautiful isn’t it Gabriella “Skye said “Yes it is, I do like it” Good you can decorate it, Skye I’ll show you our room, Gabriella right across your room is your study room “A room to do homework fun” You want to homeschool “Lorenzo said as they went into the master room.”Lorenzo, This is a wonderful surprise, I’m glad you did this” I want us to have a new start” We have one” Skye said as she kissed him.


At The Quartermaine mansion- Tracy was alone in the room and saw the file Sasha had on her parents and picked it up and looked at the information and read something about Cecil that Sasha missed as Ned came in.”Mother, What are you doing “I was just staring up at the table “No mother you read the file on Cecil’” Yes I did, Sasha must have missed this part, She alive and we know where she is,” Tracy said she show Ned the file and he read it.”Wow, another lie, Why the secret “I don’t know, This is horrible Alan did sleep with that woman “No, What do we do” Nothing she hurt this family enough “Tracy said 


At Skye/Lorenzo's old house, Lorenzo came in with the girls.”We have a lot of packing to do” Yes, Daddy did my fashion magazine arrive? They have been late” No” Lorenzo lied “Lila Rae, Are you serious about taking Kristina back, “Skye asked “Yes I love her, “Lila Rae said “How do you know she does not use you” Lorenzo asked “Because I trust her, I want you to both get to know her. I heard she knows your mother “Yes I took care of her when she was a baby it’s the reason I decided I wanted to be a mother, “Skye said “We will try we are just worried about you, “Lorenzo said “I can handle myself “Lila Rae said she went upstairs to pack and Skye went to make a phone call and Gabriella went into the kitchen as The guard came in carrying the mail.”Sir, Your mail here and some for Gabriella “Thanks you” Lorenzo said he took the mail opened the drawer, and put the magazine in it as Gabriella came in upset.”Daddy! You took my mail! Gabriella yelled   “Yes! I canceled the magazine too! They are the reason you have an eating disorder “Lorenzo yelled “No! It’s not” Gabriella said Lorenzo opened the drawer and put the magazine in a box.”They belong in the garbage! Lorenzo yelled “No they don’t, I pay for them “With my money! Lorenzo yelled Gabriella pick up the box and try to carry it and drop it and hurt her wrist.”Ouch “Gabriella yelled as Skye came in,” What’s with all the yelling “Skye asked “Daddy is keeping my magazine from me and I tried to pick up the box and hurt my wrist, “Gabriella said the wrist look broke and Skye look at it.”Let’s get you to the hospital “Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment