Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 47

  Secrets part 2 ch 47

At Skye/Lorenzo's new house -Skye and Gabriella were unpacking.”Mother, When do you want to see Daddy” Soon I just need to get this done, Now why don’t you go pick out some paint for your room? I will” Gabriella said she wasn’t feeling well.”In two hours we will go see your father “Skye said Gabriella left. Skye unpacked some boxes and felt emotional about everything.


At Alexis- Alexis was looking at pictures of Kristina as Molly and Sam were picking up some breakfast when there was a knock on the door it was Carly holding Donna.”I just wanted to give my condolences “This is your fault! I bet it was your idea for Kristina to break into Lorenzo's house while the party was going on” Yes it was” You have your daughter back And I lost mine! I will get my revenge on you and Lorenzo “Alexis said “Alexis” Carly said as Alexis slammed the door in her face and cried as there was another knock on the door “Carly I swear “Alexis said as she opened the door it was Ned,” Ned” I thought you could use a friend “Yes” Alexis said Ned hug her.”I saw Carly leave” Yes she was here to give her condolences even though it was her fault! Alexis yelled “What happened “Kristina and Carly wanted to run Sonny's business I tried to talk to Kristina about it but she wouldn’t listen to me, I protested her when she was little this lifestyle and I lost her because of it,” Alexis said as she cried.


At General Hospital- Lorenzo was in bed when Portia came in to examine him.”Mr.Alcazar, How are you feeling “I’m feeling better I would like to go home soon” You can in a few days” Dr.Robinson how is my daughter? I’m worrying about her and this eating disorder “It’s not good I examined Gabriella yesterday she keeps losing weight, if she doesn’t gain any I suggest a feeding tube “Gabriella would hate that but I will do anything to get her better “You’re her parent of course you would “Portia said and left.


At Skye/Lorenzo's new house was painting the walls of the living room when Tracy came in.”So you brought Sonny the old house “Lorenzo tore down the house and made me a new house “Skye after what happened last night do you think of just leaving? Kristina was killed because of the mob, Donna was kidnapped “You wouldn’t understand “I think you’re making a mistake “Are you trying to have a relationship with me? Because this isn’t it” Skye said as she went back to painting,” It looks like you’re old living room “Tracy said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment