Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secret part 2 ch 33

 Secrets Part 2 ch 33


At General Hospital-Elizabeth was working when Lorenzo and Skye came in with Gabriella who had ice on her wrist.”Elizabeth, My daughter hurt her wrist “Skye said Elizabeth came by and looked at it.”Let’s take you to a room” Elizabeth said Gabriella left with her.”Lorenzo, What happened “What happened is our daughter was all skin and bones and tried to pick up a box and dropped it, I did the right thing in keeping those magazines from her,” Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I don’t think you did, Gabriella says she does this because of control she doesn’t have in her own life,” Skye said “Skye, We have to stop it” It’s not us to stop it’s the addiction, It’s all up to Gabriella “Skye said and left.


Gabriella was in the exam room as Elizabeth was wrapped it and Dr.Robinson was writing something down as Skye came in.”How is my daughter “Gabriella's wrist is broken, We did an X-ray she will need to keep it wrapped I have something for the pain it’s oxytocin but you have to be careful when taking it, I want you to follow all the instructions “I will” Yes I’ll make sure “Come back in a few weeks to get exam on it “Thanks Dr.Robinson” Gabriella said Skye went into the hallway with Portia as Lorenzo came by.”Dr.Robinson is the reason our daughter broke her wrist because she is so skinny “Yes her bones are very fragile because of the eating disorder” She has been eating but not much” It’s going to take a while, I would monitor the oxytocin “We will Thank you “Lorenzo said as Gabriella came by .”Let’s get you home” Skye said as Kevin came by,” Gabriella, I heard about your wrist, I hope you feel better “Thanks Dr. Collins” Why don’t we have a session tomorrow are in the middle of moving that’s why I hurt myself “Gabriella you can still see him we are in no hurry moving “Lorenzo said “Great my first appointment available is nine” Do you have an later appointment “No, Gabriella that will work “Skye said they left.


Elizabeth was in the hallway when AJ came by.”AJ, What are you doing here “I just came to see you “For what “I would like for you to be my date tomorrow at the hotel reopening “I would love to” Great, I’ll pick you up,” Aj said he was happy about it and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment