Saturday, December 23, 2023

Secret part 1 ch 18

 “Secrets part 1 ch 18”

“You’re alive “

Nina-Nina was having some coffee when there was a knock on the door she opened it was Carly.”Why are you here” I thought we could plan the funeral together “I have planned my husband's funeral he was my husband when he died “When is it? I would like to come “Why should I tell you? You were his ex-wife, I’m his wife and I will decide who gets to attend his funeral “Nina I want to be there for my children “You can be there for them doesn’t mean you will go to the funeral “Nina said as Kristina came by,” What’s going on” I was just telling Nina I would like to go to Sonny funeral “And I was saying I get to decide “Nina said Carly left.’Nina, Are you going to not let Carly come “You’re father wanted his funeral at the private island and just me with his children he left instructions for me” Then we will   follow his wish” Thanks “I’ll call Michael, I don’t want Josslyn to attend she hate my father Michael did too “Yes he did, It should just be us and Dante, I’ll call him” Alright “


At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye and Ned and Tracy and Lila Rae and Gabriella were having breakfast.”When is Monica coming home? Skye asked “Yes she will be here today, Last night I thought I heard Carly yelling, “Ned asked “Yes she tried to come after me but Tracy defended me’Really! Ned asked “Why does this woman hate you mother “Gabriella asked. ‘We share a past that’s all before I had you I have done something I’m not proud of,” Skye said “You can say that” Monica said as she came into the house.”Monica, your home” Skye said “Yes I’m but I’m not alone I found someone while I was at the medical conference, Someone we all have been missing “Monica said “Who” Tracy said as AJ came in.”AJ! You alive” Skye asked as she went by him and touched his face.”How is this possible “Ned asked as Michael came in.”Dad, What’s going on? Michael asked “We were just going to find out, “Ned said “I was walking in the hotel lobby getting ready to leave for my medicine conference and found AJ,” Monica said “I had to the memory of what happened to me till mom found me and took me to a doctor, I remember waking up in a hospital but I have years that are uncountable for, “AJ said “Did you make sure it him? He could be an imposter “Tracy said “Yes I did” Monica said “Well you ever get your memories back “Ned asked “ I don’t know but I want to” AJ said Skye touched his face.”I’m just glad you’re home, Lila Rae, Gabriella I want you to meet your uncle AJ, he is my best friend too” Skye said “You're a mother “Yes” Skye said she hugged AJ. “Do you remember the last time you were here?” Michael asked “Yes,” AJ said “I’m glad I found you I need you, I miss you, “Michael said “I miss you too,” AJ said as Willow came in with Amelia and Wiley.


“Dad, I want you to meet my wife Willow, and our children, Wiley and Amelia” Hi, it’s nice to meet you, my mother told me about your family, “ AJ said “AJ it’s nice to meet you “Willow said “You too, I’m glad my son has a wife who loves him” AJ said Monica was feeling tired and sit down on the couch,” Mom, Are you alright “Yes it’s just been a long day “


No comments:

Post a Comment