Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 50

 “Secrets Part 2 ch 50

At General Hospital -Skye was in the hallway pushing Lorenzo in the wheelchair as they went by Elizabeth.”Elizabeth, Can we see our daughter “Yes, I just want to warn you Gabriella may be angry that she has a feeding tube “We will deal with it we just want our daughter better “Yes, Gabriella is still sleeping we had to sedate her to put it in” Elizabeth said as Lila Rae came by.”What’s going on” We had to let Dr.Robinson put a feeding tube in your sister she failed in the hallway “No” We need to make Gabriella understand and get better, “Lorenzo said “Yes, Whatever it takes, “Skye said as she push Lorenzo into the room they saw Gabriella who was sleeping in the bed.”I remember when I was pregnant with Gabriella, We almost lost her remember Lorenzo? Skye asked “Yes I do it was horrible but we didn’t and we wouldn’t this time either, “Lorenzo said as Gabriella was staying to wake up,” Mother, Daddy what’s going on? Gabriella asked as she touched the tube in her nose.”What’s in my nose? Gabriella yelled “Gabriella, calm down, you failed and we’re not doing good so Dr.Robinson had to put a feeding tube in you” No! I didn’t permit her “No, but I did! I’m your mother and will do anything to get you better but we can’t do it without you “I’m fine” No you not, Gabriella you have lost so much weight, I have a deal if you focus on getting better you can use the private jet to go to Paris to get your clothes anytime you want “Really “Yes, But you have to get better whatever Dr.Robinson wants you to do” Lorenzo said “Paris has so much better clothes then this town, Alright “Gabriella said as Dr.Robinson came in.”How I’m going to wear this feeding tube in life” You will just have too” But I don’t want anyone to see it and I don’t know how to do it” You can come here to get it changed or have a nurse come to your house, I think it’s the best plan for you, you need to gain weight, But you always need to want to get better “I want too” Gabriella said as she cried.”That’s the first step in wanting help, I also think you need to continue your therapy with Dr.Collins “Yes you need it, Gabriella please follow through with getting better I can’t lose you” Skye said as she cried.”Alright, I’ll talk to Dr.Collins, can I go home soon” Tomorrow “Dr.Robinson said and left.”Gabriella I know admit wasn’t easy but you just made a big step in your recovery, it has to be all you “Skye said “Yes I know “Now rest” Skye said as she touched her daughter's hair and left with Lorenzo.


Dr.Robinson was in the hallway when Kevin came by.”Dr.Collins, Gabriella Alcazar is on a feeding tube and she agrees to counsel “That’s great “Yes we have to get her better, She is very fatigued “Gabriella has to do the work “She finally agreed too”


Skye was pushing Lorenzo in the hallway Back to his room as Cecil came by.”Skye, Lorenzo I’m glad you’re alright “No you're not, You don’t like my husband, and I want you to stay away from us “I made a mistake in saying you were my daughter and hiding who I am but we all have made mistakes in life and I have my reasons, “Cecil said and left.”So everyone knows her secret “Yes it was exposed at the party “Wow, What else “Lorenzo asks as Skye push him into the room and helps him to bed.”Julian Jerome is alive, I’m sure you know that” No I didn’t “

No comments:

Post a Comment