Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 38

 Secrets Part 2 ch 38


At AJ’s The Quartermaine and The Cassadine and Jones and Spencer were there as Aj came on the stage.”I want to thank you for coming to my hotel, AJ this is my second chance at a successful life and I want to make my son who is not here proud “AJ said as everyone clapped and Elizabeth went by him and kissed him.


Tracy was having a drink as Rae came by.”You tried to take my daughter from me” Tracy said “You didn’t want her” I know who you are so I would leave town and never come back “This time I’m not running away, I’m not letting you chase me from knowing my daughter “Rae said as Skye came by.”Can you both do this another day “Skye ask 


Felicia and Mac were talking to Sasha.”So how is it going at the Quartermaine “It’s been nice, I just wish my mother was here “Sasha said as Rae came by.”She is here, Sasha I’m not Rae Cummings, I’m Cecil Quartermaine “Rae said “What! Monica yelled “It’s unfortunate truth Monica “Why all the lies “I can explain, my face was damaged in an accident and I had a lot of recoveries to do, “Rae said 


“Quartermaine and their secrets, “Alexis said to Sam and Molly.”Yes everyone has a secret “Julian said as he came by.”Julian, You’re alive” Alexis said “How” It’s a long story but not like you care, You both were happy Sonny was alive and I was gone” That’s not true, “Sam said as Lucas came by.”Lucas helped save me” I would do it again, “Lucas said 


Lila Rae and Kristina were talking.”These parties are never boring in this town “I guess not “I’m going to make a phone call “Kristina said and left.


Rae Skye and Sasha were talking.”Why did you say you were Rae Cummings “I need a new start over I had made a lot of mistakes in this town I took over someone's life, I should be ashamed of it but I’m not, I had to give you up Sasha I’m sorry, “Rae said 

At Skye/Lorenzo- Kristina broke into the house and looked around as someone came into the house and a gunshot went off.


No comments:

Post a Comment