Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 35

 Secrets part 2 ch. 35


At The Quartermaine mansion- Aj was in the den having coffee thinking about what happened to him all those years ago and trying to remember when Monica came in.”AJ, Are you excited for your big night “Yes, I have been thinking about all those years who took me from the hospital, I wish you knew something about it” Me too, I remember when you flatline and I went to get help, Elizabeth came in to help me but you were gone, I wish I was behind keeping you alive but I wasn’t and I wish I know who did too, I would thank them for bringing me you back” Monica said she touch AJ face.”Who was a doctor at that time that isn’t working there anymore “AJ asked “Britt and her mother Liesl” Monica said “I know it’s a woman, I remember the voice “AJ said “You will remember and your hotel will be a hit” Yes I just wish Michael was here” Me too”


At Skye/Lorenzo- Gabriella was in her bedroom looking at her clothes when Skye came in,” Gabriella, You’re going to be late for your appointment “I was just looking at my dresses, I have an idea of what I want to wear tonight “Alright, now come downstairs and have breakfast before you go” Skye said they went downstairs where Lorenzo And Lila Rae were at the table waiting for them as Gabriella and Skye came by them and sit down.”Sorry, I’m late “Gabriella, The driver will take you to your appointment, you need to take this seriously “Yes I know, I’m going shopping afterward, “Gabriella said she was having a hard time holding her fork because of her broken wrist.”Try your other hand, Lila Rae do you need a new dress for tonight “No I have one to wear” You never believe what happened at the mansion, I have a new family member, Sasha Glamour is my cousin “Wow”, “Do we have any lose family members “Lila Rae ask “No” Lorenzo said “Gabriella it’s time” Skye said “I know therapy isn’t easy but it will help” Lorenzo said Gabriella got up from the table and left.”Who is Sasha's mother “Lila Rae asked “A cousin of mine Cecil died a long time ago, “Skye said “Oh, I’m going to write some songs before the party, “Lila Rae said and left.”Skye, That cousin of yours isn’t dead, I know where she is” You do” Yes so do you, You know this woman but she goes by another name “Lorenzo said 


At Kelly’s -Kristina and Carly were talking.”Tonight is the party, I’ll sneak out and break into Lorenzo's house and look for information “Kristina said “It won’t be easy, He keeps things locked up if you see any safes his code will be his children's birthday, Or his anniversary to Skye “Carly said “I will figure it out”*Kristina said they both didn’t see Dex who was listening to them and left.


No comments:

Post a Comment