Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 41

 Secrets Part 2 ch 41


At General Hospital- Alexis was worrying about Kristina as Skye came by.”Alexis, I’m sorry this happened “This may be Carly's fault for dragging my daughter into this mob war but it started with you and Lorenzo using your daughter to take out Sonny you all have a part in this” What about you as Kristina's mother? You should have told her not to try to go up against my husband “Skye said “Is this the life you want for your children “No you don’t get to judge me! Skye yelled as Tracy came by,” Skye “Tracy said “So she's your mother it makes sense you’re both so cold” Alexis said and left.”Skye, how are you “I’m scared that my husband may not make it but you don’t care “I don’t like Lorenzo but you will survive anything, “Tracy said 


Alexis was walking when Valentin came by with Phillip and Charlotte “Alexis we are here for you, I want you to meet my son Phillip “Nice to meet you, I’m sorry it’s under this circumstance “I’m sorry about your daughter I hope she makes it” She will she a Cassadine “Valentin said “Yes she is “Alexis said 


Gabriella was walking and worrying about her father when Kevin came by,” I’m sorry about your father “I never wanted to know what my father does for a living I wanted to live in denial I know it’s wrong but I didn’t want to see the truth “I understand why” This lifestyle isn’t easy to live in” Gabriella said 


Lila Rae went by Skye .”Mother, I’m sorry “It’s not your fault and your father will make it,” Skye said as she touched Lila Rae's hair as Portia Lucas and Elizabeth came in.”How is my daughter?  Alexis asks How is my husband! Skye asks “Lorenzo is recovering from surgery we removed the bullet “Kristina, “Sam asks as she holds her mother's hands.”Kristina didn’t make it I’m sorry “Lucas said “No! Alexis yelled and went to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment