Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 44

Secrets Part 2 ch 44


At Carly’s-Carly was at home worrying about Donna when Josslyn came in carrying some tea.”I thought you may want some tea, I don’t know what to do I feel helpless, I even called Dex but his not pick up “I don’t need his help or trust him he is Lorenzo's son” Do you think Lorenzo plans this” I don’t know who but I need to go look for my daughter, I’m not going to sit around “Alright, Let me help you, Who are you going to see” Ava, She may know something “Carly said “I’ll go with you” No stay here just in case the phone rings, I’ll keep you informed “Be careful “I will “


At Alexis -Alexis came home with Molly and Sam.”I guess we need to plan the funeral “We can do it tomorrow you need to rest it’s been a long day “Yes it has, Julian coming back from the dead! , My daughter has been killed! Donna kidnapped! Alexis yelled “Yes a lot of devastating tonight “Molly said “Do you want us to stay here? I’ll have the kids come “Sam said “I would love it, I don’t want to be alone right now “Alexis said “You’re not” Sam said 


At Ava-Ava was having a drink with Julian.”Tonight was something “Yes it was,” Ava said as there was a knock on the door it was Carly.”Carly, Why are you here” My daughter Donna has been kidnapped! Did either of you have anything to do with it? Carly yelled “Carly I would never hurt Donna, Avery loves her sister, “Ava said “I believe you, I need to question Lorenzo then “That’s not his way of doing things this has Selina all over it,” Julian said “Selina” Yes, I heard you are trying to run Sonny business and that’s probably what she wants “I think you’re right “Carly, Why don’t we go with you, you need back up with dealing with Selina and your not thinking right now” Alright, I’ll have to trust both of you for Donna sake” Carly said Julian open the safe and pull out two guns.


At Skye/Lorenzo's old house,  Skye,Gabriella and Lila Rae came in.”We are staying here tonight, Tomorrow I need to get the new house ready, You both need to pack too, I want to be in our new house when you’re father comes home “Yes Mother “Do you want anything “Lila Rae asked “No, I’m going to bed it’s been a long day “Skye said she went up to her bedroom and sit on the bed as she picks up a picture of her and Lorenzo together and cried. 

No comments:

Post a Comment