Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secret part 2 ch 20

 “Secret part 2 ch 20”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came back with Gabriella.”Gabriella, We are glad you’re home we want you to eat so we hired the chef we had in London you liked his food “Yes I did” We have a lot to do not just about your recovery but are moving “Where” A house in this town, Gabriella I know you loved Paris and London but this is our home now “Lorenzo said “Yes Daddy” Why don’t you put your stuff in your room we are redoing your bathroom there was a leak under the sink so you can use the one across from your room “Yes Mother “We will have a little dinner when you’re ready” Skye said Gabriella went upstairs.”Skye “I know this isn’t going to be easy but we have to save our daughter “We will “Lorenzo. Are you serious about taking Carly out “I don’t know what I’m going to do but she not going to imitate me about running this town, I worked hard enough for it” Yes you have “Skye said 


Gabriella was upstairs in her room looking around she was feeling overwhelmed being back and didn’t want it have her parents hovering over her and watching her eat she sat on the bed and looked around as Lila Rae came in.”Gabriella I’m glad you’re home I know it’s not going to be easy but you can recover and get better “I wouldn’t always be better I’ll always have to deal with it” Yes, Mother is glad you’re back “Lila Rae said Lila Rae! Gabriella! Dinner is ready” Skye yelled from downstairs.”I guess I have to eat” Gabriella said they went downstairs.


Lorenzo was on the phone.”Thank you I will take care of it” Lorenzo said he hung up as the girls came downstairs.”Gabriella and Lila Rae let’s go have some dinner “Skye said they went into the dining room.”For your welcome home dinner we are going to have seafood you love scallops and fish “Skye said “Yes I do, I know you want me to eat but it’s not easy, I don’t have just start eating again “We know just take a bit “Skye said as the maids came in carrying the fish and a salad and bread. Gabriella picks up her Fork and picks it as everyone watches her she eats a little of it.”I’m sure the food here is better than the rehabilitation center “Lorenzo said “Yes it is, I’m glad you hired the cook from our old house “Me too” Skye said she was glad that Gabriella was eating some.”Gabriella, I’m glad you’re home you can recover, now I have to go and take care of this family “Lorenzo said he got up from the table and Skye followed him.”Lorenzo, Be safe” I will, “Lorenzo said he kissed Skye and left.


No comments:

Post a Comment