Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 56

 Secrets Part 2 ch 56


At Carly’s-Carly and Drew were talking.”We haven’t spent a lot of time together since you got out “Yes it’s been crazy “Yes it has, I feel like something is going on with you “Yes it is, I want to know do we have a future in our relationship where you will love me completely and not Sonny even though he's gone and you were divorced when he died “Sonny will always have a piece of my heart because of our children even though his dead but we can still have a relationship “I want all in or nothing, I don’t want to be second best “Drew said “I know that feeling “Jax said as he came in with Josslyn.”Jax, You’re back “Yes” Now isn’t a good time, “Carly said “No it’s perfect, it’s over with us, I can’t believe I went to jail for you” I tried to stop you,” Carly said Drew left the room.”I’m sorry “Josslyn said “Jax, Why are you here “Ned called me and told me about Kristina, So I heard you had a part in that “I didn’t shoot her! That was Lorenzo “You had Kristina do your dirty work just like always! Something has never changed, Josslyn it was good to see you “Jax said and left.


At The Police station-Mac was working as Alexis came in.”Alexis “Mac, Will you be arrested, my daughter's killer? Alexis asks “No I was going to tell you that the case went to the CIA, I’m sorry “Lorenzo is getting away again! It’s enough “Alexis said “I understand the pain I felt that way when Georgie died “Yes you lost your daughter to an Alcazar too” Yes I did but revenge will not bring your daughter back “No it wouldn’t”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Tea was pouring herself some water as Skye came in the room.”Tea, You in town” Yes, Lorenzo called me he thought he would need a lawyer “I’m glad you and Lorenzo have a relationship “It took a while to forgive him for what happened with Tomas “Yes I understand “Skye, I want to help Gabriella get better “Thanks “Lorenzo told me I could stay here I hope you’re alright with that “Yes I’m “Skye said 



No comments:

Post a Comment